What is your favorite movie

That’s a tough question for me. The first thing that comes to my mind is Star Wars(the first trilogy) but for most people it is for younger people, therefore I don’t have any other movies that come to mind. well another movie that popped up in my mind is Gladiator with Russel Crow, but again I’m pretty sure if for younger people. By the way I am 41 years old.(not that old lol). I think Gladiator is made for like 30 yr olds!!!(lol)

4 Likes

I have a bad memory, so I don’t have a favourite movie. I just know a movie I watched was enjoyable, but I can seldom remember specifics.

Plus side is I can enjoy a movie twice, but I barely have time to watch them once these days.

I couldn’t choose one but if I had to I would choose “Little women”. The one that just came out. It was awesome.
Okay one more. “7 years in Tibet”

1 Like

Batman The Dark Knight

2 Likes

Inception
For sure

2 Likes

Ditto inception

1 Like

Wet Hot American Summer. I mostly watch comedies, and this is the funniest damn movie ever!

“Debbie Does Dallas” comes to mind. It’s about a young woman coming to find herself through the magic of sports and cheerleading. The acting is subperb, the special effects were innovating and the plot is captivating making it a true American classic.

2 Likes

Leon the professional

“Roadie” with Meat Loaf, Art Carney, Alice Cooper, Roy Orbison, Hank Williams Jr. , Asleep at the Wheel and Blondie…(in acting roles all of them…)

1 Like

I used to like warmest colour is blue
But now that I’m not into sex and kissing anymore, this movie has become too unrelatable

I quite enjoyed Spinal Tap…

2 Likes

Since diagnosis I don’t watch too many movies…before then I like a lot…

Still. The Adventures of Baron Munchaussen. Amazing movie full of fantasy and dialogue and all about someone who talks a lot of bulldust. Terry Gilliam from Monty Python so a good movie with pedigree.

1 Like

Notting Hill is my favourite movie.

Star wars or BladeRunner

3 Likes

Dollars trilogy: a Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

2 Likes

The Lost Boys 1& 2. The Purge movies. And yes, The Dark Knight and Joker. Those are mine.

1 Like

Some awesome movies everyone mentioned here
I’ll say Bram Stoker’s Dracula, Labyrinth, Jason and the Argonauts, and Aliens

I’m quite partial to Inception and Interstellar for your more regular movies. For horror movies (of which i am a huge fan), i enjoy Gonjiam, Sinister and The Descent. For comedy, i love the Ace Ventura movies, as well as the Naked Gun movies.

1 Like

I don’t know but my favorite soundtrack is the Beethoven music from “The Soloist”.