What is you favorit thing in having schizophrenia

mine that i tdont have friends and have negative symptoms… i am so proud of myself

2 Likes

I have absolutely nothing good about it.

Infact I’ve ended up being a recluse.

SZ sucks man

2 Likes

I use it to fuel creativity. Also my psychosis saved me a couple of times.

2 Likes

I would sell my soul to not have SZ

1 Like

I have free times and my family support me. so I can do what I like in free times

3 Likes

If I could choose one it would be sleeping alot more its like my body is recovering

i am going for a ride i dont have anything to say

Good
have fun
:blossom: :blossom:

1 Like

Apart from the negative crap from Sz i have. The only positive thing i can say about it is having a really nutty sense of humour from it. Most of the voices are just plain bloody evil - but now and again i hear some right funny random rubbish that has me laughing to myself like a loony for about half hour. Its usually right off the wall - but ive sat here pissing myself laughing at the ridiculousness i hear sometimes. Usually happens when ive had a smoke. x

3 Likes

Free healthcare. I’m from the US.

I am also used to laugh at voices. the joke they say is exactly the things you need to have a good laugh. but may not be funny for others
these days there is no voices so I laugh at jokes posted in telegram

I like being part of there sz community. I think you’re all pretty cool, and I’m glad to be a representative of SZ Nation!

10 Likes

Yeah - when mine are like that they are usually so stupid and childish i laugh like im in kindergaten. I recently had the youtube video “up the bum no harm done” stuck in my head for 3 days. I did nothing but laugh - but im sure if the general public saw me when im like that they would probably call the police. My voices are much better lately - not so negative,apart from last night. but even tho im on the depot i still hear them. I just seem to have got now a very strange sense of humour.

2 Likes

It’s a good sign according to my experience. I had this same experience three years ago and now free of hallucinations and delusions with minimum of meds
I hope you a good recovery in the coming years
at the time I thought my bad karmas has finished and it somehow was true.

2 Likes

This community.

3 Likes

Maybe im getting better on the meds. Apart from the odd Hiccup - Life does seem better in general lately. Hopefully my Bad Karma has finished too!

2 Likes

Nothing is good about tis shitty illness…

Imagine life without SZ it would be bliss.

Then again there are much less fortunate people like the blind or deaf or only having 1 leg etc etc.

So I’m just happy I’m a little bit normal

1 Like

The metaphysical experiences were pretty interesting, and made me question the nature of this reality. Also, with angels talking to me I feel more prepared for what happens after death.

I still want to not hear voices though, save for like one person’s, and only occasionally.

3 Likes

Creativity I think. I’m kind of going through med changes at the moment where I don’t have any motivation to do anything, but I really like writing poetry.

2 Likes

I agree with Bokeh.

The only upside to schizophrenia is that I’ve gotten to meet all of you.

We’re the Land of the Misfit Toys, but at least we all have each other. :wink:

7 Likes