Here's a question that probably hasn't been asked before. What do you LIKE most about having a mental illness?

Is there something that you do like about having sz, sza or another mental illness?

3 Likes

I guess I like being able to collect disability. I dunno if I could work if I had to.

3 Likes

Yeah collecting disability payments.
I am unable to work.

3 Likes

Um, I honestly kinda feel like a bass$$ sometimes… lol

3 Likes

I like nothing about sz, hate it, everything in my life became worse bcz of sz.

4 Likes

I like that I got put on an ad that makes me feel better than ever!

1 Like

Now I can belong into schizophrenia community!

3 Likes

I like the fear it strikes into the hearts of the masses

5 Likes

?

That’s the only perk.

1 Like

I like sz because it humbles me.

7 Likes

Personal strengths, improved compassion and empathy for disabled people and people suffering and struggling. Everything else sucks.

10 Likes

Just trying to come up with something that hasn’t been asked before, rather than repeating the old questions over and over.

3 Likes

my schizophrenia gave me a good reason to write a book…and now my delusional paintings might be worth something in an exhibit…I owe it all to the sz.

5 Likes

It’s given me a huge perspective increase, it’s kinda cool knowing normies think we are evil masterminds when in reality most of us are medicated and posting on this forum.

9 Likes

No malice intended. I had a rough day so trying to find something good about sza is difficult. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll feel better and can give you a concise answer to your question.

:rainbow:

3 Likes

I like feeling not normal. Creativity that it can bring.

4 Likes

I feel like it has made me more aware and more humble.

6 Likes

It forced me to face a few personal problems, as well as get a handle on my depression. Life is mysterious, maybe there’s a reason for everything

11 Likes

I like the way it has made the world more magical than before. This is both a positive and a negative. One thing I won’t be able to say on my deathbed is that life was boring.

4 Likes

It slows my thoughts down to a manageable level on the pills. Before I had racing thoughts that were 24/7. Impossible to get to sleep. Impossible to have some peace. I live a much better life on meds than off so I’m not complaining.

4 Likes