What is the potato reference please?

I protest, therefore I am.

Without potatoes there is no God!
Justice for the Almighty Potato Lord!
His delicious wrath shall come on Potato day!

There should be a international potato day.

2 Likes

Please no hatersā€”I am a rice-tafarian.

Imagine a world w/o riceā€“it would be a joyless place indeed. No sushi, no California Roll, no rice krispies treatsā€¦ I think Iā€™ve made my point.

3 Likes

You shall not recieve any hate from me. I believe there is room for one more delicious god, why not?

I am all about the Muffin God. Lesser known but amazing deity.

I am making muffins tomorrow in its honor, once these bananas finally turn brown (taking FOREVER).

Chocolate chip banana muffins are my specialty ritual.

I will devour them all and be given a muffin top, which is a sign that you have been blessed by the Muffin God.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been searching for my own truth for years, and now I think I have found it. Steamed! Fried! Spiced! Wild! Sticky! Loose! With seaweed! With curry!

All hail rice, on its supple flowing stalks, in its paddies of water and mud!

1 Like

Thatā€™s equally valid.

Although Iā€™m starting to get the impression you all donā€™t believe in the power of the Almighty Potato.

Hereā€™s proof:
French fries. Theyā€™re not french, and they can be done in the oven.

Who else but not the Potato God himself to think of suck nonsense. Thatā€™s why thereā€™s only one.

Including the Flying Spaghetti Monster that is the same god of course. Different outfit.

1 Like

Why? The potato and the rice donā€™t really go along together, thatā€™s a truth. Shall we start a holy meme war?

I forgot, I canā€™t post any more potato memes. Nevermind.

But the rice and the pasta, the very essence of the Spaghettimonster, live in harmony.

:rice: :rice_ball: :rice_cracker: :rice_scene: :sushi: :curry:

Iā€™m sorry, did you ever had rice and pasta for dinner? I think you should try it. Meatballs and rice are alright, spaghetti and rice donā€™t match.

Oh shoot! Now Iā€™m really torn. I may have to switch from rice-tafarian to the Church of the Muffin Top. One of my nicknames for my little dog is ā€œMy Little Muffin Topā€. My little dog is a Muffin Top disciple and she has converted me. All Hail the Muffin Top!

3 Likes

Itā€™s great to see people changing beliefs, really gives consistency to the cause.

2 Likes

Risotto :whale: I had it yesterday. Twice! So good :whale:

1 Like

Lol. Alright, but thatā€™s not pasta. Itā€™s rice with cheese and you had it for breakfast.

1 Like

And dinner! :whale:

3 Likes

Iā€™m loving the animals though. Maybe we should just go back to adoring cats. Almighty Cat, the Unbreakable, Seven-times-lived-seven-times-returned.

1 Like

rice noodlesā€¦

All sounds good, but what is the potato going to do for me? Also, what type of potato? Could I call him ā€˜Spudā€™ for short?

1 Like

:cat::cat2::cat: agreed

1 Like

See? Good diplomacy right here. We could end the war on middle east.

1 Like

Yesh you can. The Almighty Potato doesnā€™t mind.

Iā€™m thinking though, maybe I can get ministered and perform weddings under the great potato law of love.

1 Like