What is the hardest thing you have ever done in your life?

Graduate from nursing college.

Probably moving while being hunted by the people in my head I don’t know how I did it. Had to leave a lot behind, and had a guy who was freaked out about me talking to my voices helping me but he was mostly useless. I think he was scared of me tho

1 Like

I ran away for the voices too…flew to london. Told me theyd stop but they lied

2 Likes

I went a lot of different places too. I just drove tho. I don’t know how I never got pulled over. There were times my voices were in total control over my jeep

1 Like

Deploying to Afghanistan. :cow2::cow2::cow2:

1 Like

Holy shiit i hope that never happens me. I wish we coukd meet for a drink and discuss this

Yea it was trippy af. I don’t drink, guess we gotta settle for the forum.

1 Like

What are your ‘ways’ to stay off the drink?

1 Like

Overcoming hppd the years of 2014-16 especially and not to mention dealing with alcoholism those years

It helps I don’t like it. That’s really the only reason. If I did, it’s so accessible, I’d drink every day, but I can’t stand the feeling, and making myself sick

1 Like

my final term exam of data structures at harvard extension school. that was as hard as it was mind blowing. my brain went to distance that day. this was 6 month before my first pshycotic lsd induced pshycotic ephisode which lead to a different kind of hard experience. i am thankful thou. if it wasnt for sz i’d probably never would be happy. i got to know myself. i might have lived without that. that would be a waste. i wasnt nice to my younger brother because i had sz and sometimes i got arguative, kinda mad. he doesnt talk to me. i dont think he likes me at all. it was all hidden sz all along my younger days. taking lsd led to a rocky way but one of cure.

This! Alchol gives me terrible sleep and pints upon pints leave nothing to be desired anymore. I know this but i need to remind myself more

2 Likes

Once I did heroin cuz my friend told me to then he died of a drug overdose (from heroin) I miss him he was a cool kid but I never did an opiate again after that

2 Likes

Accepting that I’m going to outlive my brother by half a human lifespan

1 Like

Knowing that I’ve already outlived my brother by half a human lifespan.

1 Like

Wheel the gurney of my newborn daughter to the hospital morgue.

1 Like

Awww how sad!!! I’m so sorry for you! I lost my child too. But he was 30.

1 Like

Thanks and I hear you, I feel parents should always go first.

1 Like

I agree. 1515151515

Can I say this. Probably making the decision to take my dad off the ventilator.

1 Like