What is the hardest thing you have ever done in your life?

I was a caregiver for my uncles babies, I was living in the US at the time and was trying to get my paperwork for a US visa but I was not adjusting to the life at all there so I flew back to Canada a couple of weeks later. The whole experience was so unpleasant and I had my first psychotic break the day after I came back.

From the top of my head,

I think that phase of my life where I was on 15 10 mg abilify.

And having to be patient about the time when my dose was gonna get reduced.

Leaving an abusive relationship is high on the list.

probably putting myself through architecture college cooking in restaurants during the day and working all night, sometimes for two or thee days in my arch studiosā€¦

This sounds stupid but when I went out for the school soccer team in 11th grade, it was physically the hardest thing I ever did. It was a lot of running. We did drills and always ended our hour practices by running ten ā€œwind sprintsā€; running from goal line to goal line, 110 yards, at a sprint. Then the very last thing we did at every practice was run two laps around the school field, about 1 1/2 miles. I was never pushed so hard physically in my life but boy, it got me in good shape.

Again, this sounds stupid but my Geography class I finished last quarter was one of the hardest classes Iā€™ve taken in college. It was a ton of work, really hard assignments and lots of reading. I would have been more than satisfied with just a C, but I actually ended ups getting a B. It was a real confidence booster.

1 Like

Nothing really? Surviving mentall illness?? O i guess calling my mom and telling her i attempted suicide. That was tough

Watching my sister die.

whereā€™d you end up? did you stay, or come back?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.