What if we dreamed better place to live, what would dream be?

i think we would live in the clouds and eat carrots… ha ha

3 Likes

I would like to see a world wide enlightenment and of course that would mean world peace.

4 Likes

I líke a place where all earthly needs, worries and pains are no longer relevant. Where people have trascended the flesh and are spiritual beings, living selfless and loving each other without envy, pride, lust, anger, falsehood, etc. And nobody is ever hungry, thirsting, cold, sick, etc. Just everlasting happyness and in Gods presence and light.

4 Likes

I’d like to live near the alps :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

To be honest i would like to move to India … I’d have to take into consideration which dr I’d see and everything … I would need to find a place near a hospital and finally I would need to persuade my mum and family cos I couldn’t make it there as I can only speak two languages.

3 Likes

I can’t think of a better place to live than the place where I am living now. Except maybe in a mansion. I live in a really nice assisted living center.

2 Likes

community living like in denmark. share the lr, dining, and social areas and
share the dang mowing :wink:

1 Like

A very peaceful place filled with music. With people treating each other with respect not indifference. A place where each individual can be themselves, and enjoy the beauty that the posses from within themselves as what is around them.