Do you ever feel like, you just want to go where your wanted?

life is so much trial and error, i wish i knew where i was wanted and then i would go and live there happily for the remainder of my days. anybody else feel this way?

8 Likes

Find happiness within yourself, you can’t find it elsewhere. Anyways, go where your :heart_decoration: is, cause that is the place your energy goes. The grass you water is greener on the other side of the hill.

4 Likes

I’d like to move to the US or Canada, but I doubt either country would accept me

3 Likes

yea i want to go back to hawaii the weather and food is nice. Cold sucks.

2 Likes

Yes, I always wished I knew who the man I would love the most was, and where he was. When I say love, I mean mutual.

2 Likes

I tried at least twice to go into homelessness. But I always returned back home. Mostly because of smoking in front of the computer and espacially because of my bed.

4 Likes

I tried that too but my parents followed me and brought me back home. Now I think its much better living with my parents than living homeless, catching deadly diseases/infections and living an unhealthy/dangerous life.

3 Likes

i wish i didnt have sz hold me back…if i didnt have this illness, i would be out help ing people

3 Likes

Yes. I completely relate. But I am wanted in my home with my family so I’m very thankful for that. But the rest of the world is another story

2 Likes

I feel like a burden to some of my family. They constantly spew hate about other disabled people and I’m sure they think no better of me.

Oh well. At least I also know people who actually have compassion.

3 Likes

Yeah I feel this way… I don’t feel like I fit in anywhere really…

3 Likes

My family is very hateful all the time looking for the day I can finally move in with my boyfriend but they won’t even let me do that…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.