What I expect of myself in my dating life OR

Where my brain is because people aren’t mind readers:

It’s an expectation or (biggest hope?) for me) that I’ll ‘scoop up’ a single mom and be a hero to her AND her youngster(s).

I like Cameron Crowe and have a special relationship with ‘Jerry Maguire.’ Which I’m capable of fleshing out too : )

SOME times it all feels like - my folks read this in me and want to fill me with doubts so I can’t escape The homestead or farm.

It’s just nice. A man gets to a certain age and this is a very neat fantasy to have. I’m pretty unashamed of it all. So that’s me in a nutshell.

And that is all.

2 Likes

Do you work @anon64158233 ?

No but I held down decent paying roles for 8 years and the idea, nay, the fantasy here, (probably the word that is best), is that I could share my SSDI (it’s high), I could share that with another.

Thanks for reading, as I flesh this out in words I can see it’s kinda far fetched!! We could Chalk it all up to pandemic lonesome-ness!!! ; )

1 Like

My husband only has SSDI as he is also disabled and I married him in spite of that. Don’t give up

2 Likes

Was he living with his parents? I live with my parents and cant live indepedently, also I have a bit of spending issues, Im scared of managing money.

1 Like

My parents manage my money.

1 Like

I’m glad to see this type of talk got you out of bed @Aziz : ).

1 Like

That’s a really nice idea. Best of luck @anon64158233.

2 Likes

No. He was living on his own. And he’s able to manage his own money

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.