What i did today. how did u do

Tried to convice my family twice that i wasn’t sick and that it’s another type of problem, they struck the idea down quickly and continued staring at their cell phones for hours on end.

Invisible murder, it really is a bitch sometimes.

The time change makes me kind of hyper + haywire, but usually sooner. Maybe your climate is different than mime.

BIG pile of ■■■■ all im so skint.

I dropped my mom off at work. I went to class, had to take my mom to the mechanic. We then had a crawfish boil at the office. I went to dad’s and took the twins for a walk around the neighborhood. Two of the dogs got out. I got one in and dad is getting the other one. I’m home now about to listen to some music.

1 Like

I took off for work at 7:30 AM. I began to have a migraine, I didn’t know if it was a real migraine, psychosomatic, or a hallucination. I prayed to God, I knew my mind was messing with me. I took ibuprofen for the “migraine” and feebly began to work. I was lazy at work, I felt like ■■■■. I did the best I could muster.

I got home at 1 PM, I just wanted to watch TV. I kept telling myself to do something. Wash the dishes, clean the bathroom. I didn’t. It was quiet until about 5:30 PM when my mind started acting up again. I came on here to read and now I’m drinking beer for relief. I’m pissed at myself!

I cleared my in law’s garden of rocks and piled them up. I took care of my animals, feeding pretty much everyone. Tomorrow i’m helping my in laws put up part of their fence.Going grocery shopping tomorrow too.

Was she broken? Did they fix her?

1 Like

She was having hot flashes so they had to take her thermostat out.

i have done ■■■■ all so far today except put a wash and dry on. gonna have a shower in a mo, then change my grotty bed and do some washing up. bad day so far. bollox.

Thanks for being honest. Sometimes it seems you speak for me. The bed, for instance -

my boyfriend found an old chip (fry) in my bed LOL