What have you been doing today

I cooked up two large batches of food. Bolognese and sausage casserole and froze them, did two dishwasher loads, 3 washes, two dries, had physio, took my daughter to the gym and picked her up, picked up the poo, went shopping took the dog for an hour long walk, swept downstairs, mopped downstairs, washed the dog blankets, changed the cat litter trays, washed the pots…now it’s time to shower, shave and blowdry my hair. Busy day.

3 Likes

Wow, your energy is amazing.

1 Like

I potted my little holly tree. Used a whole bucket of dirt. Wiped me out mentally, but the tree is straight and in the center.

1 Like

I started sleeping last night at 9 p.m. and slept until 11:30 a.m. in this morning. It is a public holiday today, Pentecost in Finland. I rarely sleep this long, but today I did. I woke up amazingly refreshed.

1 Like

It’s 4:00 a.m. where I’m sitting and so far today, I’ve made some coffee. But I will be going to work and finishing up my home work and having dinner with my girlfriend and my sis.

1 Like

I have to correct a little. It is actually Ascension Day , this shows how nonreligious I am. It is raining quite a lot here in the eastern Finland and I went to see my father at the elderly care facility. I had my Norvegian military rain coat and pants on and I did not get wet at all.

2 Likes

I used to get chest pains if I did any running. I stuck to brisk walking instead. ( 4.5 MPH / 7.25 KPH max. )

No chest pains have occurred while walking even though I have been doing up to 82 kilometers per week on the treadmill or a treadmill and outdoor combination.

Never did check with the doc, but that chest pain problem started about 40 years ago so it can’t have been that serious a problem since I’m still alive today. I hit 57 on June 17th.

Slept till 5 PM. Then watered my plants + made chicken salad. I’m about to cut up a big tomato + finish it off.

1 Like