What does your favorite animal say about you?

I mean does he/she say it behind your back? Or to your face?

3 Likes

i have a feeling my birds say stuff like “when is he gonna get back so he could feed us and change our water?” thats pretty much their whole lives besides socializing with one another

my cat has been kind of ignoring me lately :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

I used to pretend my little budgie, Archie, had a potty-mouth and cussed us out in his little tiny voice. I don’t think I was far off though :wink:

2 Likes

Ya birds are smart…especially ones that start with par (parrots and parakeets) so they’re probably smart enough to express frustration towards us humans

1 Like

I’m no Dr. Dolittle, so I don’t know what my little dog is saying, but I’m pretty sure she’s thinking “I have mesmerized my human with my cuteness and she will be my faithful handmaiden and do my bidding”

2 Likes

Was livid when our state went to hunting morning doves.

My cat Puck used to sit in the window and bitch about me to the neighbors. He would mutter in a low gravelly meow when I was in the next room.

When I’d walk in the room, he’d start meowing at a normal volume. It was exactly like I had caught him complaining about me behind my back.

2 Likes

My dog is obsessed with the roof apparently.

1 Like

If I had a pet I would want it to be a Golden Retriever. They love to retrieve, so you could take him out and exercise him every day. He or she wouldn’t be a danger of biting anyone and getting you into a law suit, or anything like that. I’m also partial to Siberian Huskies. They’re beautiful dogs.

1 Like