What do you think?

I was feeling restless and only slept 5 hours last night, plus I’m out of it, and can’t concentrate. Not sure if I want to wait til Monday to get my injection. I have a day trip planned with my family over the weekend. Do you think I should call and ask to get the injection today?

Thanks

2 Likes

I don’t get injections, so I don’t know first hand, but I’ve read about it on this site a lot that there seems to be a period of time right before the next shot is due that you feel like you feel like the meds are wearing off. I would probably be tempted to get the shot early if they let me, but I don’t know if they will do it.

1 Like

I know that I can get it early, I have been. Just wondering if a broken sleeping pattern is reason enough to get it early. I got on another AP so I don’t have any symptoms

I’d try because it’ll take a day to take effect.

1 Like

Maybe its just temporary. When you sleep tonight over it, it may be allright tomorrow. Havn’ t you got some valium or similar to take.

1 Like

I would ask for the injection today to be safe.

1 Like

@anon53623539, I have a benzo but they don’t do anything but keep my mind organized.

@CoCo, I put it off. I’ve been doing yardwork all day and I have plans tonight. After I thought about it, I don’t want to be sleepy for the rest of the day

1 Like

I never had side effects from my Invega injection so I forget to think about that. Have fun going out tonight. :slight_smile:

I was nothing but sedated all day. My 2nd AP is reaching steady levels in my system and I want off it. So sedated. I lost my personality

I’m trying to be strong and be compliant. It’s so hard

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.