What do you think happens after we die

What do you think happens after we die my voices say most people get tortured by aliens and illuminati

2 Likes

I think it’s just like it was for me before I was born, i.e. nothing

2 Likes

We get reincarnated?

If you have a God belief, and some kind of work ethic, you get “saved”. I can only imagine what that means.

If I had to guess, I believe you get taken to a new realm at the age of your choosing, with your memories intact, able to contact your family, relatives and friends if you want.

Do you think you deserve to be tortured post-mortem? Like what did you do to warrant it?

3 Likes

I think everyone is going to heaven.

6 Likes

My voice say iam gonna be tortured for being lazy and smoking tobacco and weed

I think it is the end, there is no afterlife, wishful thinking on most people’s part

Nothing. You’re just there.

It’s not an event as much as it would be a sudden realization that you were already in the place you were looking for all along.

From my research and from the accounts of people who experience it? The only reason there is a ‘hellish’ aspect to it is because its the negative energy we carry in ourselves that is being processed.

After that?.. There’s no judgment. It’s just us all along.

1 Like

“Whence come wars, and fighting, and factions? whence but from the body and the lusts of the body? For wars are occasioned by the love of money, and money has to be acquired for the sake and in service of the body; and in consequence of all these things, the time which ought to be given to philosophy is lost.” - Socrates

My voices say we get reincarnated also but we get tortured first to pay for our lives but they say they wont reincarnate me cuz I wouldn’t listen to them about qiuting cigs

1 Like

Sounds like faeries man! They are tricksters and like toying with people and such.

We disappear most probably. Just like falling asleep except there’s no waking up.

2 Likes

Weed make symptoms of schizophrenia (voices etc) worse. Why don’t you stop smoking weed and see if things get better?

1 Like

I have stopped smoking weed for a year or so

1 Like

It’s like actors in theater. They get out of stage, change clothes and reenter again as different character

1 Like

Your voices are just voices. They are not supernatural beings, nor do they have any more power than you give them.

I believe when we die, our memories get wiped and we become reborn. I believe each life we live is to help our soul develop and learn things, and what we learn and do in this life will determine what our next life will be.

Smoking cigarettes is not bad karma. It’s a bad lifechoice, but it’s not bad karma.
If everyone who smoed cigarettes were punished, there would be a lot more suffering in the world. Did you know 80% of schizophrenics smoke? Smoking does not make you a bad person.

3 Likes

Watch 2001: A Space Odyssey

The trippy bit at the end is what I hope will happen

1 Like

They say that every one quit for at least a day but I cant cuz of the urge and feelings are to strong and ever day that i try i fail due to the thoughts that enter my head

Iv seen that movie but I dont remember it