What do you really want to do in your life?

If anything is possible?
For me I don’t know

Just survive for as long as I can. And suffer as little as possible while doing it …

7 Likes

I used to do a free event every day here in the Quad Cities. Plus volunteering 3 days a week. Sometimes two or three in one day. I could easily drop a hundred on entertainment for my kids and me I’ve written up to a thousand poems, hundreds of short stories, 150 plays. I’ve run every race, danced every dance.

I’ve nothing got nothing to prove anymore. Just exist.

1 Like

want to be a really good musician enough where i can be rich or own a successful business, neither will probably even happen i have never even had a job and cant even get a job making barely more than minimum wage

4 Likes

One thing is not enough for me to focus my life on. I want to do something different every couple of years and develop different interests and competencies.

1 Like

I want to raise my kids to adults. Nothing after that. Just wait til my time comes.

2 Likes

everhopeful
I think that’s good enough!

Daze
I’m sorry that happened :cold_sweat:
I think it’s okay to just exist
and if you want to do something later, it never too late!

cigarino
When I was child I struggle with inability to cry
and once I went to some place(don’t really remember)
someone playing the piano, and I was touched, their piano sound really sad, I end up crying
I don’t remember the song, where, or who is the pianist
I feel like their performance free me and bring me out those tear I keep holding back
good thing I was child(cry in public with silly reason: that piano was so good)

sorry I end up talk about myself
but I think musician is really cool!!
Music save me a lot especially coping with my depression

Jonathan2
That sound good too!
Never stop learning is good! trying many thing is helping you to be more open in many topic too! hope it all goes well!

FatMama
I have seen you talk a lot about raising your child here
You really love them and devoting as mother
I think that is really amazing, it’s not easy to do that.

3 Likes

Study for my Master’s and homeschool my girls every day. Very tired, but worth it. :sleepy::sleeping:

6 Likes

Cici2
Awww that is so sweet,
many time I wish my parents could help me with home work(but they couldn’t)
So keep it up!

1 Like

I want to become successful in my job I have now. It’s really complicated but I am learning.

5 Likes

I want to become a professional level pianist and perform informally at my local nursing home.

I want to travel to Spain and Ireland with my friend.

4 Likes

Happiness, health and spiritual wellbeing. That’s all I ask.

6 Likes

Live long and prosper! :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

I don’t recall my daughter doing homework. Definently all I did was read books to her. School. F-u-ck it.

1 Like

I just want peace and joy and happiness.

3 Likes

To live aboard a sailboat and sail the gulf coast and Bahamas and virgin island. To live the lifestyle of a sea gypsy

2 Likes

I want to breach a hole in the space time continuum and become the harbinger of the multiverse.

I’d settle for a part time job and a girlfriend though.

4 Likes

I just wanna continue what I’m doing right now as long as possible, work together to get better and better as much as I can, always be original, never sell myself out. Content-I wanna be content with what I have but I don’t wanna regret not doing stuff. I wanna learn and experience as much within my limits. I wanna keep reminding myself that I don’t HAVE TO do it!!! Whatever that is. I wanna find a yin, I wanna find a yang. I wanna remind myself to HOLD ON when it gets tumultuous on this roller coaster ride.

3 Likes

Surely there must be some good that comes out of us having to work on ourselves so much.

1 Like

TomCat
You doing good, learning is a good step! Keep it up!

SkinnyMe
Woww I think pianist is really cool! I’m rooting for you
I hope your travel trip will come true one day

Green
Sound really peaceful and relaxing, that’s important thing too

Earthling
:+1:t2:

Daze
Oh I talk to Cici2 but I can relate to Frick(I don’t want to write f***) school
tumblr_aca947126cbcf1e66307d06c06a1881c_ac41c31b_500

Cindy10
I wish for you to have it all!

Raven
They all are beautiful place, I want to live like that too!

Agent101g
That is unique Idea but I like that I like to read about theory relate to multiverse too

Gratitude
Hope all your goal be successed, I’m cheering for you
I’m glad you find something you like doing it
have a nice day, and don’t be too hard on yourself~

3 Likes