What do you do when you have a bad day?

I was just wondering if people on this site, have any ideas.

3 Likes

Take a nap for an hour. That’s what I do.

6 Likes

Depends on the situation. Most of the time, I’ll take an Ativan and just listen to music and light a candle/incense

2 Likes

A hot shower or bath can help you feel better

2 Likes

I just to klonopin, and melatonin…and they didn’t work. Sometimes those medicines don’t work. Does this happen to anybody else?

I go to bed as early as possible.

2 Likes

I listen to music, and try to chat with somebody

2 Likes

Welcome @himo .

If you find yourself in need of help, just tag a moderator. Type the @ symbol, then our names

@anon4362788 , @Ninjastar , @Moonbeam, @rogueone, and @Bowens

Enjoy your stay with us!

Nap, music and food. I don’t talk to people when in a bad mood.

1 Like

Chat, watch tv series I find cute or comforting, listen to music, take it easy have some snack

1 Like

Oh, is that why I started going to sleep in the afternoon all those years ago?

I go to Sleeping World

Welcome @himo ! Glad to have you aboard!

I usually read or play guitar -something immersive

1 Like

Sleep it off. If all else else.

2 Likes

Take PRNs and sleep it off. I always feel like good sleep gives my brain the reset it needs.

If I can’t sleep, I watch mindless TV. And just stare, curled up on my couch, wishing my brain would shut the f up.

2 Likes

There was a post about someone stated hating good days. Now someone stating don’t like bad days. My days are bad in a sense I can’t do as I please cause of the freaking medication and weirdness in this world. My bankaccount is chronically empty and I don’t know what my next meal will be, not to mention tabbacco or the occasional beer or day out. I learnt to enjoy the simple things in life.

3 Likes

@iconoclast_01 @Bowens Thank u

1 Like

I typically cling to Phil, do what he’s doing. ha. he gets sick of me, though.
then I go to Deoge.

1 Like

I take Ativan or Klonopin. Its so powerful that it i have to sleep after like 6 hours

1 Like

I go quiet and don’t talk to anyone so as to avoid infecting them with my negativity, so that they don’t reject or abandon me.

It’s not a great strategy though, I wouldn’t recommend it.

1 Like