What do you do to pass the time

I do volunteer work for my cricket club. So mowing the oval…helping with the pitch preparation and general acitivities. Usually a couple of half days every week so that gets me out of the house…it’s an hour drive away…and keeps me active!

It’s a worthwhile feeling knowing you help do a job that benefits the club!

2 Likes

I bet! That sounds just right

besides gaming, work, and movies. well research would be my number one goto. lately these forums

if i can’t NOT be schizophrenic i might as well learn how to be in an optimal state

Yeah agreed. I’ve been doing more of that recently trying to figure out how i can be my best

1 Like

I play and walk my dogs. Do alot of hardwork and home improvement projects.

Although lately ive been chipping practice golf balls in the yard, which is a pretty good size. I set up a small trash can and chip balls from about 20-40 yards away. Im not the best at it, but its still fun. I still have yet to make a basket, prob got a handful within 2 feet but thats the closest ive gotten. Now im trying to figure out how to make a putting green in the far end of my property. Then i can play chip and putt on my makeshift par 3 in the yard. Now if i could only teach the dogs to fetch the balls and bring them back to me. Then i would be set!

2 Likes

Haha that’s pretty cool

1 Like

Are u on disability …we have zero disability in our country …!!!

I’m not if you’re asking me. You have no disability? It’s hard to get here been trying but at least its there where are you from

1 Like

I get on this website, socialize with the other people in my building (rarely), volunteer, practice: yoga, keyboard, and meditation, read, play with my cat, drink coffee and tea, take naps, surf the internet, take Spanish courses online, compose music (rarely).

1 Like