What do you do but know it might be an unhealthy habit?

Any answer is welcome

I like listening to music above the recommended hearing volume
:notes::notes::notes::notes:

4 Likes

Coffee 151551515

4 Likes

Soda. But I’m getting good at not drinking it regularly or in large quantities.

5 Likes

Same, but usually just a glass a day now.

3 Likes

Not showering as often as I should…
Vaping…
Lots of coffee….
Not enough water….

3 Likes

I don’t shower enough and I eat some unhealthy foods and drink too much coffee usually in the morning.

1 Like

I don’t shower and I sit all day. :honeybee::honeybee::honeybee:

4 Likes

Play too much Assassins Creed when I need to be sleeping.

5 Likes

Eat too much especially sugar. Don’t eat much vegetables.

2 Likes

Smoking tobacco.
Overindulging in unhealthy food.
Scrolling too much on my phone.

I do have vague plans re the above, sometimes I smoke less, or eat better, or read books instead of social media. It works for a while, until it doesn’t.

2 Likes

drinking diet coke…drink about two a day…they say all kinds of bad things about it…I know…but I can’t , just can’t drink regular coke with all the calories.

3 Likes

snus (tobacoo you put under your lip). But I think there’s worse things.

3 Likes

my phone warns me about this all the time.

also nicotine

also being on the internet to much and not moving around enough

and my shitty diet

1 Like

What is your diet like? I’m just curious what people consider a shitty diet. I think I get a lot of fat that may be considered bad, but I make sure to eat different kinds of meat and get some vegetables 4 days a week.

2 Likes

well like in the past 2 days i had a shake, packaged cheese crackers, and a fast food hamburger. and that is probably actually the better days. ive improved. diet used to me mainly chips, candy and ice cream.

3 Likes

You can’t live like that forever …you should really consider studying some nutrition basics and working on your diet. Not to nag you like a parent or anything

4 Likes

I rip out ingrown toenails
I have a junk food diet

1 Like

I think you would feel better if you got some more nutritious foods in your diet. Not judging, but yeah I see what you mean by shitty diet now, hehe…

2 Likes

yeah. i know whats healthy. i just have no motivation to make those kinds of foods cause they are a lot harder to do then like crackers or something.

3 Likes

I get it @irrelevant

3 Likes