What do you call a diffience between a marriage and a friendship?

I call it a marriage when you find yourself spending time with someone you don’t have the foggiest reason why. Whereas in a friendship, you noticed someone and approach them with friendship in mind.

A friend is a person you share interests with. A spouse is a person you share your soul with.

:heart:

5 Likes

You’d know more than me, @shutterbug. I don’t t think I’ve ever bared my soul to anyone. It’s been buried as long as I can remember.

I would never marry again, I would prefer a very close friendship

I would never marry. I just don’t see why.

To me a marriage is with the person I want to spend the rest of my life with my best friend who I share all my secrets with :heart_eyes: and I can be myself around. I guess I’m already married :flushed: - not on paper but he’s my family.

1 Like

Marriage “is in sickness and in health”

I kinda agree although I have hardly much in common with my partner :flushed::flushed::flushed: but we just get on in every other sense. I can’t explain how but it just works

Marriage is scary. When I was younger I never wanted to get married. Every old guy I worked with scared me to death telling me all of their problems. Otherwise I’d probably be married by now.

Marriage is when you promise to be friends forever no matter what happens. But friendship is not forever…its there till you drift appart.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.