What do ur voices talk about?

Hey Andy, yeah man it sucks but I’ve become much more used to it even when I’m having a bad day I can refocus in order to get through my day. When this all first started I was shook & didn’t know what was going on with me but as I pulled myself back up, there is no turning back, I keep pushing forward even if I don’t want to. I don’t take any meds couldn’t function on any of them so I just do the exercise nutrition.

Cecelia said she doesn’t want to talk about anything. And she’s laughing.

1 Like

I have voices that call my name.My full name like on a loud speaker. Then knocking on my door or ringing the phone. I hear footsteps and banging noises. Slamming doors running steps. Meds help some but when i am in public places it is worse for me…

I have 3 different voices. The one that’s most prominent is the over religious end times voice. It’s raspy and male and always pops up worst of moments. The 2nd is a demon like voice who is always telling me to do weird things like checking my locks and doors and making sure I cleaned everything and if I don’t do these things it gets mad and says he’ll become ‘real’. He used to be around 247 now not as much. The 3rd voice mocks people. Especially my docs and therapist. But it’s more of a funny voice not mean.

1 Like

Very cool post.

I will keep my description in a list.

I have one American male voice who talks about

…self esteem
…appearance - who is attractive, who isnt
…when I will die & what my last day on earth will be like
…advanced mathematics and calculus
…who is desperate and who is not

That is a sample. He is weird.

I hear the slamming doors, footsteps, banging, heavy items hitting the wooden floors and glass breaking with no evidence. Still think my house might be haunted.

Do you speak/understand Swedish?

Yes. I’m a Fin but live in Sweden.

I used to ask them who they were, everytime they would reply “satan”, this is no lie or joke. And im not religious at all, in fact i never even gave it the time of day until they showed up.

So eventually i had asked so much that they said “just stop asking, there is no point to ask anymore.” I frustrated them by asking so many times.

I asked them the other day why they were honest with me if they were indeed “satan”, aren’t you supposed to lie i asked, and they told me that “it’s because you are one of them, we cannot lie to you about such things”, i don’t know what they are talking about though, one of them? They said “we would love to lie to you like all of the others but it is not possible.” A trick? Who knows.

They have also mentioned waiting for a very special idiot, they are waiting for him apparently, he is a sign of something to them when he comes, every now and again they say “i am pretty sure it’s him, it’s got to be him.” They are not sure if im the idiot they have been waiting for, i wondered what good a prophecy was in such situations.

Do i believe these things, no, that is just what they say and i don’t have any idea what they are saying it for.