What Did You Enjoy Online Today?

If you were studying something on a website or youtube, drop it here.

It’s interesting to learn what scz’s are learning about. I think if we see what kind of things each other studies, we can learn something we did not know we were interested in, and we are going to feel like better people for seeing each other scz is in the shadows of society is learning and thinking about. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I cant study due to cognitive impairment…i just watch cartoon thats all…!!!

3 Likes

What did u do today …??? I am still watching cartoon …

2 Likes

JavaScript. Basic stuff right now like functions. Next lesson is scoping.

1 Like

Here’s a little bit from my day. 1800’s recipes and building. :smiley:

1 Like

Do you have a video or link that you can post for anyone that would take a look, and see if they like it or just know something about it?

Thanks

It’s from codecademy.com

1 Like

I just watched this BBC Radio programme on Psychosis. Found it quite informative.

BBC Iplayer.

2 Likes

Studying cartoons? Hmmmm, I like all of the old Warner Brothers Loony Tunes stuff. Once about 10 years ago I watched a Bug Bunny marathon, and I learned that it’s not so easy. That much Bugs for that many hours nearly killed me.

Anime is highly advanced these days. I bet that is what you are watching. Youtube has a ton of great short films that are free you’d be interested in.

3 Likes

I’m doing this too. Hehe

Do you like studying how the brain works, or is that just what you got into just today?

Your right - i am interested in how the brain works - I often seach for it on youtube - if you have any links post away!

1 Like

This is the Trivium Education website: http://www.triviumeducation.com/

The Trivium Method - Gene Odening (entire) - what you should have been taught in school but weren’t
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AszYrxtzNQE

To understand the brain, you have to understand how it works, so the way you do that is you pay some time to understanding how grammar, logic, and rhetoric work in all brains. Once you understand this, then you have a centrifuge so to speak for weeding out the nonsensical psychological phenomena from yourself and others which holds you back. If you know what, then you can be a brain, but if you know how, then you can know all brains.

Thanks very much! Ill have a Look.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Are you working on writing a book yet?

1 Like

This was my main online detour today.

2 Likes

I write essays all of the time. I’ve been doing that for years. Maybe books in the future. Maybe films.

My online friend sent me pictures of his newborn puppies :smiley:

1 Like