What did you do on Christmas evening?

I had a little Christmas celebration this year. I set up a cute Christmas tree, and made some special dishes for Christmas dinner. And then after dinner I went for a walk with my husband around the shopping mall. We stopped at a well-konwn bookstore, looking at the beautiful cards, wood-cased notebooks, colourful weather wallets, quaint lamps, fancy handbags…the special designs for these items are really eye-opening. While wtaching, my husband and I talked about running a shop like this by ourselves… Then we stopped at an icecream shop and had some icecream.

This was a very restful and happy evening.

6 Likes

Aside from venting at my mom about my personality disorders in addition to schizophrenia, and being diagnosed with ■■■■■■■ herpes today, I had a lovely evening with my maternal family and a few glasses of wine. I wish I was married like you, instead I’m a slutty student and now I have ■■■■■■■ herpes.

1 Like

I am sorry you are having herpes. That’s quite uncomfortable. So you stayed home quietly. It’s good you spent good time with your parents and maternal family, mortimermouse.

2 Likes

Yeah it was nice. I’m just having a bit of a rage fit because I have herpes and there’s ■■■■ on my mouth. I have rage fits now and then. They feel good at first and then they get out of control and I start to want to hurt myself. But I just listen to ■■■■■■ up music and scream in my pillow or in the shower and complain. I’m going back to being straight, I’m sick of the whole std thing with guys. Herpes is not okay. I gave blood to be tested fully today and faxed to my Pdoc, I’m gonna see if I have hiv too. If I have hiv in gonna smash the two pumpkins on my porch with my MMA gloves. Then take three xanax and wake up and the smoke a pack of cigarettes and masturbate. Then get drunk. I’m shaking right now, not in withdrawal, I took all my meds. Actually if I have HIV I’m gonna buy a bunch of pumpkins and smash them all until they are just pulp and then smoke one cigarette, masturbate, then take two xanax with a beer and then smoke a pack. Or I’m gonna dig a huge hole in my backyard and then just chain smoke and drink in it with my dogs.

Tis the season to be sick on multiple levels. I am glad it’s a different season for you.

1 Like

I moved my bookcase + had my Christmas tree on. That’s about the highest amount of festivity I can survive.

1 Like

We ate the food my mom cooked. Then my body went on to sleep on its own.

2 Likes

I am sorry to hear about that. I hope you do not have HIV positive. Don’t worry, everything would be fine.

I can understand your feelings. When I had HIV test, I was literally sweating. Even though I knew that I never had male intercourse in my life but the feelings were quite stressful. So I can somehow relate to it. I hope everything ends up fine for you. Just focus on your studies, job and gym until you get your result. For now, if it’s daytime there, maybe take your dog for a walk. Please keep me updated. I hope that you’d have the result negative.

1 Like

I cooked fried rice with chicken and ate it by myself…:slight_smile: It was a cool, calm and beautiful evening. I was alone as my house mates were having their Christmas time with their families. I do not have anyone here :frowning: but I enjoyed the cooking and solitude…:slight_smile:

And yes, I called my friend in the night and chatted for about 20 minutes. He drives a taxi so he also wanted to pass his time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sending some good vibes to you. Really appreciate your positive attitude about life.

Blessings.

2 Likes

I always stay with my family members to give them pleasure. Because most of the time I have to remain out side because of my business purpose and don’t get enough time to spend with my family as well. So, I stay with them all day long.

Merry Christmas to all of the members!!!

3 Likes

I slept very well, I took my evening meds and then soon I started sleeping and slept 9.5 hours only to wake up in the morning to take my morning meds and started sleeping again and slept additional 1.5 hours and so I slept 11 hours all together. Did not see any Santa dreams LOL :smiley:

1 Like

Went to Chinese restaurant(chinabar.com.au) and enjoyed roasted duck together with my Dad.
Both of us spent over A$70 that much. Then we took a walk through Collin St, Swanston St, Exhibition St, and stopped by a Asian burger shop for two very nice latte(she blew a Christmas tree on the foam). The shop has a banner that read "voted as the best burger shop in town by some guy who likes burger’. We rushed to train station and went home.

3 Likes

Last night was nice…

A small group of family went to old town to enjoy the nice Christmas lights and the Carol Singers. Yes… there was hot coco. Then it was a bonfire on the beach.

1 Like

I stayed in and didn’t cook my family’s prime rib because I have two black eyes, and perhaps a concussion. I can’t see out of my right eye right now, and my girlfriend has to work on Christmas. My best friend mugged my girlfriend and the night of the the day I bought my prime rib. I’m still blowing dried blood out of my nose. I’m never going to speak to him again.

I spent Christmas Eve at my brothers house, and I had a pretty good time - better than expected.
There were a lot of family members there - maybe 40 people or so - my brother lives in a very big house, and there was barely room to breathe.
I spent my time there sitting next to my elderly mother on the couch mainly with one of my aunt’s.
Cousins came to talk to me, and I did a good job at conversing with them, better than I thought I would do.
Overall it was a nice time - I am glad that I went

3 Likes

My mom dad brother and I had dinner together. My brothers home from college. I got a bit emotional about him moving away after college, but it ended with us crying and hugging eachother. Then my dad made a sugared ham and potatoes for dinner. My mom’s been doing well, and she loved the presents and she got me a warm sweater and jacket, and cute hello kitty pajamas :blush: My brother loved his presents. My fav part of christmas is seeing people’s reactions when they open their gifts. I got my brother something for the kitchen and an awesome book called Cryptonomicon by Neil Stevenson. I got my dad Monuments Men and another WW2 book, a black tie and a travel blanket lol. My mom got him a dress shirt so it’s great. OH and I got my mom a signed hardcover book “Fried Green Tomatoes” one of her fav books.

I got spoiled for Christmas. My brother and I also picked out the same present for eachother the same Pixies album.

This has been the best Christmas yet for me. I’m with my family, my mom’s happy and doing really well, I’ve got a job etc. It’s also a bit emotional, but in a good way. Oh and my brother got me “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle, I had opened this book up once and really enjoyed it.

3 Likes

I rode to my Maamaa and Paapaa’s with my youngest siblings, Dad, and Step Mom. We ate turducken which is what it sounds like, turkey, duck, and chicken inside of each other. There was good dirty rice and excellent banana bread. We talked and opened gifts. A good time was had by all.

This morning I stayed at my dad’s and we opened presents. We had his famous bread pudding which is close to the Commander’s Palace recipe. Commander’s Palace is a fancy restaurant in New Orleans:

http://www.commanderspalace.com/

I’ve finished wrapping the rest of my presents. We’ll visit with my aunt and my cousin who now lives in Indiana. At some point we’ll Skype with the rest of the not present family.

3 Likes

I watched my sister get slowly drunk and abusive, slept and woke up with her refusing to go to her 7 am Christmas eve , 2.5 hours drive from a holiday flat, cervical cancer operation,
so i convinced her between 2 am and 3.30 am and then we walked around trying to find the car and then drove back to my city with my sister throwing up every time my mum pulled over.
Spent Christmas evening alone with hubby,

I woke up messed up because I was sleep deprived, took a nap and then visited with my family and I feel fine. I doubt I have HIV, the bloodwork will come in soon and all bloodwork screens for HIV.

mortimermouse so sorry to hear that at least its NOT AIDS. only positive I can come up with-----------here hug0000000
as for christmas eve didn’t sleep the night before was extremely shattered so snuglled on sofa with boyfriend and had cheese and crackers oh yeah and got up occaisionally to let the dog out for a pee.