What are your dreams like?

My dreams are mildly pleasant. I think they do have messages in them. For a while I dreamed I had re-enlisted in the Army. I also have dreams of moving to a small town that has a good paying factory job. It’s mainly stuff like that. Every once in a while I’ll get a little blip of a bad dream, but it doesn’t last long.

2 Likes

Torture - replays of people and events from my days of working all mixed up with new events.

1 Like

My dreams are mostly pleasant, but not all of them! Sometimes when I’m dreaming, I know I’m dreaming, and sometimes not.

1 Like

That’s happened to me once or twice, but not often.

1 Like

Always dream I’m back at my work place twenty five years ago
The staff say why is she back it didn’t work out the first time

2 Likes

My dreams are random they are related to movies,shows and people i have meet through my life if i’m in a bad state of mind i get vivid and scary nightmares.

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope your dreams improve.

I often dream about places I used to live

2 Likes

My dreams are often wild and random. They can be beautiful or scary, pleasant or unpleasant.

1 Like

I never dream thankfully.

1 Like

My dreams are almost always negative. Its frustrating…

2 Likes

I’ll just let these screenshots from my dream log speak for themselves.

2 Likes

my dreams are vivid and coincide with my hallucinations and voices

they are very bloody and graphic showing me how to hurt myself and others especially my mother

i usually wake up and takes a few moments to realize its a dream

my mom tells me i sleep walk too so we sleep in the same room

so she can wake up if i get up trying to take meds or to cut

i am totally unaware of what im doing she has to wake me up

night time is the hardest part of the day to make it threw

2 Likes

Usually they take the form of remorse from the past.

2 Likes

I usually have weird dreams or bad dreams if I have dreams thanks to Geodon. Most of the time I don’t dream though.

2 Likes

I have multiple dreams almost every night. They can be good or bad. I have dreamt that I was badly lost about 8 times. Sometimes I think I live more in my dreams than I do in real life.

3 Likes

Whenever I’m playing EverQuest I get weird nightmarish dreams where everything looks like a poorly rendered EQ zone. Like I had a dream two nights ago that I was on a school bus that kept stopping by different elaborate buildings in EverQuest style. The one I got off on was a huge hollowed out tree that was converted into a building.

Last night I had a horrible dream about giant potato bugs.

2 Likes

Reality is wrong dreams are for real-2pac quote lol sorry i dont agree with it tho… i dream alot of times where im in jail or a psych ward.

2 Likes

Lately I’ve been having dreams where I’m cool and confident and waking up to reality is a letdown.

3 Likes

ill let you know when i wake up in the morning lol i go on a new crazy adventure everytime i fall asleep but have trouble remembering the dreams even like minutes after waking up

5 Likes