What are your current goals?

Not for the future necessarily but things you’d like to be working on right now?

Mine are
-Exercise regularly
-Start cooking again so I can eat healthier & learn how to cook a wider variety of foods
-Spend more time with my rat
-Spend more time with my little sisters
-Start cleaning my room at least once a week
-Get my psychosis under control again so I can stop being dependent on klonopin

Those are my major goals. Other things I want to do, minor goals, are to continue my study of Japanese and practice art, and keep up with the shows/books/videogames I want to. If anyone has any tips that would help with any of these things please share!

7 Likes

-get my license
-learn how to function independently of my family
-get back into my academic groove and start improving my education

all this is pretty much necessary as ive been accepted into college and will be starting this fall

5 Likes

Taking one day at a time. Going forwards and backwards is too much to handle. Who knows how my meds will work in a month from now or how much stress I’m under. Hard cuz I used to be a planner. Now I just think of five things I am grateful for in the morning and try to do my best.

2 Likes

Kinda acceptance. Dreams are awesome if tangible, but I know for me I just have to stay in the present

2 Likes

For February

Lose 7 pounds
Exercise bike everyday
Eat breakfast everyday
Cut portions in half
Do dishes everyday
Bathe every other day

4 Likes

Loose weight
Walk every day 40 minutes or more except Sunday
Be able to kill my fear of cities and shops

4 Likes
  • Get my anxiety under control.
  • Get my mood swings under control (they’re probably related to anxiety tbh).
  • Chip away at my crippling guilt.
  • Stop binge eating.
  • Clean more.
  • Make progress in therapy.
  • Become a kinder, gentler person.
  • Learn to laugh again.
4 Likes

These are just two of my goals, I have more but I don’t want to make this post too long. These goals are more practical than anything.

Watch TV/movies to fill in my time, my problem is that I can go hours without doing anything… I found this anime on Crunchyroll but I need to subscribe to watch all the episodes, it isn’t expensive though so I think I’ll sign up.

Stop splitting up some chores. I tend to split up a chore with my mom because I get lazy and she ends up finishing it for me. Like If I’m cooking, my mom will wash the dishes but I think it’s better to take care of it all since I made the mess.

3 Likes

my current goal is to try and keep my job haha

and get a new car as well :slight_smile:

i also wanted to be an advocate for mental health

and try and fit in a bit of volunteering at a fair trade shop :slight_smile:

also find a suitable partner

and a deposit for a house

1 Like

My current goals are to lose weight, not to have any intrusive thoughts, to have peace of mind, to make my family happy.

1 Like

weight for it…ok now if I’m saying there goals this year i’m pointing to all the hoops I 'm going through now.

2 Likes
  • work on crafts

• get more exercise

• take dog for more walks

• find a way to sleep better some nights

• help others as much as I can

• help my grandma when she needs it

• maybe start volunteering

2 Likes

My goals right now are to:

Get my new online business website up and running
Make a ton of money from my new business (at least $10,000 by the end of 6 months)
Learn to play the keyboard at a performance level
Finish reading “David Copperfield” by Charles Dickens
Finish my online Spanish course app
Get my autobiography published

1 Like

Getting out of bed. Not really earlier or anything just in general. Would be nice.

1 Like

Learn more chords on my guitar
Stop muting adjacent strings on guitar cuz I’m clumsy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Read Dune
Go to CPS training in March
Get to bed on time

Those are my goals for the next few months

2 Likes

My goal for February is to finish day treatment and try to loose 2-3 pounds and finish the first unit of my treehouse tech degree and hopefully start a job.

1 Like

to not be delusional
never give up
increase abilify dose

2 Likes
  • To spend a solid 3 hours a day on my home business
  • To exercise at least 30 mins on bike
  • To spend 1.5 hours a day learning my native language
  • To spend 1.5 hours a day learning game development
  • To spend 1.5 hours a day learning dating skills
  • To eat well and lose weight
1 Like

I made a gym membership guys!! I even got a personal trainer to work with me :triumph::triumph: I’m gonna get FIT

4 Likes

the biggest thing is to do okay in my statistics class this semester, i dropped out of my other class so this is the only class im taking. my gpa is still ok, if i do poorly in this class it will go down and that will devastate me because im not mentally stable. also i want to be more involved in life as ive been ignoring everyone and everything which isnt in my immediate surroundings as a result of the illness. i have come to realize that my issues arent all med side effects, i am really not well.

good luck accomplishing your goals!

2 Likes