What about u?

could you tell me very interesting thing about you ?

1 Like

I use old spice body wash.

9 Likes

I can’t donate blood to babies or pregnant women due to a disease I had at birth.

2 Likes

I used to eat milk n cereal for breakfast everyday, but not anymore

2 Likes

I’m supposed to have lunch with my nutty sister today. She’s mean.

4 Likes

I find the world (and beyond) endlessly fascinating. I’m not totally happy unless I’m constantly learning about…well, everything. I’m glad that I am this way, although it can be tiring.

@saynow Can you tell me something about you?

1 Like

I am on election duty. It is schedule to be on 23 April.(in India).

3 Likes

India is such a beautiful country. The jewel in the crown of the world.

2 Likes

I have read the first three ‘Clan of the Cavebear’ books over five times in three different languages.

5 Likes

I am quite boring today, some summer birds have arrived.

2 Likes

It’s not such. But an average country.

1 Like

Is it an election for the Prime Minister position?

@anon68148378 I would switch places with you tomorrow, if you were prepared to live in Ireland. :wink:

Yes, it’s not directly to priminister position, but we select member of the parliament. And those MP select the priminister.

2 Likes

I once worked with a ministry as a youth pastor.

2 Likes

Which political party will you be voting for?

I’m an English major!

4 Likes

We have also the parliament election in Finland in April, candidates have their events, tomorrow there would be one event by one candidate near me. They serve sausages.

1 Like

No, but thanks. I probably won’t leave my country because of paronia. Btw I think I am not alone the owner of my mind. My mind working with a group of people of my nation, therefore I am suffering from paronia.

1 Like

Voting is thought to be secret. And also I am govt servant so I am not to disclose it.

1 Like