What about u?

When I was 3 years old I was the only baby who survived in the hospital (I went there because of a severe illness).

I once sang a solo at sold out Hancher auditorium

it was Dancin’ in the Streets, by Martha Reeves.

other than that, I can touch my tongue to my nose.

1 Like

I feel sometimes too that I am not the only owner of my mind. But, I can assure you that it is a symptom of schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is, obviously, a terrible illness and it can have a massive, detrimental affect on our thinking. I hope you will be feeling better very soon.

1 Like

Ok, you are right. It’s all symptoms of schizophrenia. Recently I get my passport though. But I have some of the experience about this matter, which suggested me like that.

1 Like

@anon68148378 Which state or territory will you be on duty for on April 23rd?

I was born and raised in Arkansas, but when I was a young man, I lived in Oklahoma City, New Hampshire, Albany NY, and New Orleans.

1 Like

I was once in Little Rock, Arkansas when I drove from LA to Miami.

My duty is on as a sector officer. Dealing with the all needs of the polling booths, as drinking water, shed, disabled person help, and proper functioning of voting machine etc. My state is Chhatishgarh.

4 Likes

I do not know much about India. How many states are there?

I think 27 States and a few union teritory.

1 Like

Yeah. I live in Little Rock, Arkansas.

1 Like

Bill Clinton territory?

I think Clintons live now in New York, I may be wrong. Clinton was a governor of Arkansas before becoming the US president.

1 Like

Vote for Chelsea Clinton if she decides to run for President. LOL

I understood this was a joke, typically senators or governors run for President.

1 Like

Yes. Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas before he became president.

1 Like

She has plenty of time…she is only 39.

How the time has passed, I remember when Chelsea was just a young girl during Clinton’s presidency in the White House when I was in America. Of course anything can happen, but she should get more political experience.

1 Like

I assume you voted for him twice in '92 & '96.

My voices may be real people
Crazy people more carzy that me even