What a Great Day. My SZ Dropped So Much

I have never been in so much control of my mind and body than today since 1998. This was even more powerfully strong and in control mentally than last month’s visit downtown, and last month’s visit was stronger than the month before that and so on. Every month is significant progress.

I definitely wrote it down in my journals with some great, introspective details.

I will never forget today no matter what happens the rest of my life. :neutral_face:

9 Likes

Good for you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. It definitely was what they call a real humdinger. Hehe. I’m writing about it right now in fact.

2 Likes

I know that I shouldn’t say too much here about anything, but here’s to saying I “toldjeh so.”

I’m calling my shots, and then I’m taking 3+1 home so to speak, and if I can do it, then we need to let it happen. :slight_smile:

Today was May 24, 2018. I will remember today; the most significant day in my progress. Mark my call. By this time next year my condition will be completely different.

Just let it ride, mark my word, and we’ll see. You’ll know I was wrong or right when May rolls around in 2019. :smiley: Hehe

Babe Ruth called his famous homerun hit before taking the pitch in the fifth inning of Game 3 of the 1932 World Series, held on October 1, 1932.

Happy for you mate, feels good when that happens but don’t get carried away, just keep doing what you are doing and I’m glad it’s working for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

My kind of advice. :hugs:

1 Like

I am glad that you are making progress @DMAdataAndmoodanalysis .
I wish you all the best!
I exercise intensely every day or almost every day and it keeps me alive and kicking,
so grateful for that!

2 Likes

I was like that for a very long time. I sat down to begin to research full time in 2013, and I rarely have got up since then. Two months ago I became to run a mile or mile and a half every other day. It definitely makes a lot of difference.

You’re a body focused person, so let me tell you. The big kicker yesterday was the Keto diet with high fat and low carbs. I’ve been a Vegan for about seven years, and reintroducing the fat back into my system had enormous results. Although I’m hesitant to explain that about yesterday because I know a lot of people do not see things through the lens of logic but rather the lens of sci fi, so the problem is when the brain that is conceptually unsound in its neural constructs or “informational and grammatical ontology,” then it is like a jet engine with false and missing parts. It will destroy itself, so the slow the brain runs when it is like that, the safer and more at peace it can live.

But read some of these notes about the results of starting that Ketos diet, good health, and a profoundly logic based mind many tedious years in the making:

"5/24/18 - FAT DAY
The voices & the interior mindscapes which they appear to be in external & with a very certain sense of proximity or location per the sense of surroundings all blended together as one thing, and that one thing was no simpler than the sense that is myself.

My memory improved so much that it’s obvious I was experiencing mild dementia before.

The dynamic concentration on control of individualized limbs, physically acting in one direction & deeply surveying head intent in a completely different direction at the same time etc vastly improved.

Motivation to get up and complete tasks improved drastically.

Ability to meld & manipulate mind at will.

Mood & emotion control greatly increased

Very smooth, no herky jerky around people.

Will see exponential increases through developments leading to more and more learning, practices & achievements.

A dynamic depth of mind interiority, vision, audio, other mental faculties including memory all working ambidextrously. Very detailed & dynamic.

A gut sense of people and things “from under” or “from the subconscious regions of mind.”

Increase in all mental processing.

A feeling like “that’s what I want to do, & I can do it” unlike before."

It seems you find a way to explain your mental illness.
I don’t understand a word of it but maybe don’t get to excited. I 've been there (state of mind)several times.

2 Likes

Maybe I can help. A lot of people have a problem with reading not just sz’s, and I know I’ve been there.

In each sentence just pin down the subject of the sentence. Then the rest of the sentence should be the predicate that describes the subject.

That’s how logic is in language and in nature. Our brains automatically begin describing the subjects that it pins down in our surroundings, so you just have to get in the practice of pin pointing the subject in language, and let your brain describe it with the remainder of the sentence.

At first it is kind of “manual” and not very speedy, but with practice both when you hear and read language and maybe when you are watching and listening to scenery…eventually it flows very easily and automatically.

Dude, this isn’t helpful. We’re talking cognitive and negative symptoms, not language disorders. The language isn’t the problem. The logic isn’t the problem, either. I get the feeling you don’t understand this, and maybe that’s why you call people who don’t like long posts “postersaurus”. The problem for most people here with long posts is that they struggle with their attention, their concentration and/or their motivation. This makes reading even a long paragraph very difficult and sometimes almost impossible. That doesn’t mean they don’t understand the post. Most of them would understand it fine. It just means you need to be succinct and to the point if you want to communicate efficiently with most people here.

Succinct and “to the point” are good qualities of almost all kinds of communication, but even more essential here.

Also, cognitive symptoms can be more general and make longwinded posts difficult to parse.

4 Likes

This is a very rude post. I don’t see anything that leads me to believe your disproving anything other than you want to centralize the use of language and information to suit your purposes, and you are disguising that in the old classic “for the better good of everyone else” fallacy.

That fallacy doesn’t apply here to me or anyone else in the world. “for the better good of everyone” doesn’t disprove anything, and it certainly doesn’t disprove that you are trying to centralize the agency of thought and information exchange.

I don’t trust moderators of websites especially psych forums for the ill who call the guests, “dude.” It’s rude. Dude is a derogatory word, and you can look that up for the definition.

Who is “we?” This is my thread, and you have hijacked it. I have opened a dialogue with the other admins about this and other problems such as stalking, emotive behavior as an admin to myself and other guests which I will continue to do as I find you doing this to anyone.

You did not interpret the use of the word, language, when/if you cared to read my post, and you are reading my posts with a negative bias, so you inherently see error because that’s what you want to see which is very unbecoming of an admin. Other admins have no problems with me. Only you do.

This is the post you’re referring to:

DMAdataANDmoodanalysis4h
Maybe I can help. A lot of people have a problem with reading not just sz’s, and I know I’ve been there.

In each sentence just pin down the subject of the sentence. Then the rest of the sentence should be the predicate that describes the subject.

That’s how logic is in language and in nature. Our brains automatically begin describing the subjects that it pins down in our surroundings, so you just have to get in the practice of pin pointing the subject in language, and let your brain describe it with the remainder of the sentence.

At first it is kind of “manual” and not very speedy, but with practice both when you hear and read language and maybe when you are watching and listening to scenery…eventually it flows very easily and automatically.

I told the guest who said mentioned trouble with reading how to be more careful when reading because no one teaches anyone how to read here nor anywhere else. I am teaching not being a thorn in the side, nor am I hurting anyone, so I don’t see any reason for the admin to interject and object to my use of the forum, my thoughts, or words.

Again, “we’re” are going to use logic and fallacy to read and to think accurately about what we read, hear, our thoughts, and voices.

Everything in my post that I quoted which you have said was wrong is logically accurate, and you didn’t even take the time to cite the fallacy in it.

You said the logic isn’t the problem, but yes, it is. Prove that it isn’t. The logic is the problem, and until it is understood, then it can’t be used to the benefit of the guests or anyone else in the world. It’s a universal problem, and it’s a universal tool for reading, thinking, writing, analyzing, developing, introspective self analysis…

Then you digress into the use of the word, postersaurus, and you obviously got it wrong by taking it as an antisocial word. I was referring to the size of my posts as in they are big.

And a lot of words in a post a bad post nor a guest do they make.

You are trying to discredit the use of many words and logic. That is not forum moderating. That is something else on a whole other level but definitely it is not credible of the forum for taking that direction against guests.

I would like to see the other admins discuss this.

TBH, I don’t think it’s helpful to keep posting about sentence structure (subject/predicate) like we’re all in remedial English class. Frankly, it’s a little insulting.

By all means, continue posting your lengthy posts if that’s your posting style (as long as there’s no content that could be harmful to other forum members or that violates forum guidelines). If you don’t get many replies on those threads/posts, we’ve attempted to explain why.

2 Likes

Sorry, sir. It was merely an attempt to help you communicate better with others here, because that could be helpful to you. It’s not in my interest, personally, that people read your posts, and so I’m not arguing that you should shorten your posts “for the better good of everyone”. I’m just trying to be helpful to you, while pointing out that I don’t think it’s helpful to just assume people struggle with your posts because they haven’t managed to learn logic properly yet.

I’m not sure if it was the word “longwinded”, the word “dude”, or saying that what you just posted wasn’t helpful that caused you to disapprove, but I really think I gave you some good advice there. I know you didn’t ask for advice, so here’s another apology upfront… Sorry…
Sometimes your posts read like you look down on most others here. Like they are too dumb to understand you. That’s not very nice. And I’m sure most here could understand you if they wanted to.

1 Like

It’s to talk about whether or not a statement about me or my writing is logical nor not. It’s perfect, and it’s social. :hugs: Why would anyone want to disguise themselves in debates without logic? :grimacing: Right, I know why.

I’m not trying to get as many replies as possible. Please make note. I get one or two people to reply, and then I discuss with them. Thanks for the concern though. :hugs: That’s fine.

You contradicted your intentions. You said you attempt to help me get more replies like I’m concerned with that, and then you said that it’s not in your interest, and you’re not arguing I should shorten my posts. You’ve been saying that I should shorten my posts for days now, and I have told you over and over that I am within the guidelines socially and the rules while I don’t want to maximize how many replies I get. You didn’t take that response to you into consideration, repeated telling, and then I became concerned about your use of judgement as an admin.

That’s what happened. Yes, it did.

This is a contradiction in terms. When I or anyone struggles with attention reading or listening, it is always easier to use the logic method. That is true all of the time. You do not disprove that, but you wield it like you have. Therefore I have to believe your judgement is the case, and you are stalking me. Objectivity not emotive intent would be the natural resolution to this.

Oh, calm down… I really do want you to communicate better. I think you’d benefit from it.

Also, it is very condescending to assume we always struggle with logic. We’re not all fish trying to climb your brilliant tree of logic. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

When people feel that way, the flag my posts, and then I correct them because I misworded my posts. I am being social not antisocial because being antisocial is not beneficial to myself nor anyone else, it is destructive, and it harms people that are damaged.

If you have any posts in mind where you see this, please quote them, and I’ll address them in the same way I address posts of yours or Rogue’s who was flagged, hidden yesterday for crossing the line, and got the thread locked down.

Calm down! This is very condescending, and I resent that. I am as calm as butter melting on the butter dish in front of a computer.

No more stalking me about too many words. Prove what you say.

The misuse of the word brilliant in order to prove a moot point… Never mind that. It’s not my logic. It is the entire universe’s logic thus the entire human species’ logic. I’m helping people to think and communicate in the receptive party of social exchange by giving a lesson.

If this persists I will go talk to the individuals you suppose are benefiting from your objection, and I will survey and quote them. It’s no problem. I like facts.