Went to the psychosocial club today

Some of the people there have really bad symptoms. Much worse than I can imagine anyone on this board having. There was one girl I’ve met four times now. It was her birthday today. She’s very pretty. I didn’t talk to her today but I’ve talked to her before. I imagine she’s around my age. Overall an okay experience. Everyone else was older. A couple real nice guys. I stayed for two hours.

9 Likes

October 5th and June 5th…I reckon makes a good match. She smiled at me when she saw me but didn’t get a chance to say hi.

@Rhubot. Can you tell me if there’s any significance in astrology of having a birthday exactly 4 months apart? Aside from the more obvious gemini-libra connection

Fantastic - this sounds like a great success. thanks for sharing.

Let us know how it goes. I think this is a great way to meet other people, low pressure, great way to socialize with people, some of whom are in a similar situation and age that you are.

2 Likes

I spent most of my time in groups. Symptom management and spirituality group

3 Likes

Oh, gosh, I don’t know. I’m pretty rusty on all of it beyond the basics anymore. I wouldn’t guess so, though - it would depend more on how the planets were placed than anything.

1 Like

Ya I was thinking that. But I’m very strong geminian nature because I’m right smack in the middle of gemini…she’s right smack in the middle of libra. So based on sun signs alone I think we’re very compatible. But most importantly we get along. She’s not thinking about astrology and always smiles at me…that’s most important

3 Likes

Never understood the science behind astrology, but it probaby makes more sense than what most scientists are asserting these days in regard to chemistry between people.