Too many birthdays

I have had like 15 friends’ birthdays this week in a row and I’m really creeped out. Am I under a spell or something? The paranoia in me tells me that it’s a sign that I’m being watched. It’s really creeping me out. Or I think it’s some magical entity that is trying to trick me. I hate coincidences because it always leads to delusions.

1 Like

You have good insight laetitia. Just remember that these coincidences are just that, coincidences. I used to make all kinds of false connections based on coincidences all the time when I was psychotic. So I know where you are coming from.

2 Likes

I guess it comes from having psychosis for 11 years. Urgh I’ve been just paranoid and creeped out because so many birthdays have been happening around me and I feel like I’ve been jinxed!

I’ve been terrified because of this lately.

1 Like

They were born 9 months after their parents got drunk at the Christmas party.

1 Like

Came here to say this. I have like 5 friends who share a birthday with me for this exact reason. Lots of folks keeping warm during the holidays.

I also know 2 people who share a birthday with me.

1 Like

Ah I see! Thank you for letting me know. I was really scared!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.