Well if I'm not going to die

I may as well try to lose weight and try to quit smoking. Blech.

12 Likes

get busy living, not dying :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good goals to have ! Best of luck ! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I believe in you! You can do this!

1 Like

And lose weight and quit smoking could save your life in the long term.

1 Like

I love you, @FatMama

1 Like

Thanks @Resilient1 @everhopeful @TheCanuk @Azythum @PinCushion :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s a great attitude. Don’t give up on quitting smoking. Just keep trying. I tried many times and many methods before I was successful. I haven’t smoked in a long time. Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement

1 Like

Best of wishes to you

1 Like

You got this. You will feel better about yourself, too.

1 Like

Quit with me @FatMama I’m on day 2…

1 Like

Hey @FatMama send me a PM if you need a diet and exercise buddy on MyFitnessPal.com – I’m always happy to support one of my peeps from this site.

:blush:

2 Likes

I still have a pack and a half left. But no more

1 Like

I downloaded it

:metal:Hey yeah! I believe in you too!

1 Like

Good luck quitting smoking. Definitely worth doing as soon as you can. Don’t give up if it doesn’t work the first time.

1 Like

Your such a good person and you don’t deserve to be sad. Keep trying for better thinking even if that means a bit more/different antidepressant. It’s not normal to want to stop and life is so much worth living.

Just start small. One positive thing to make your life better a day. A couple of exercises…just start slow and build from there. Giving up that nicotine is so much better for you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.