Weed isn't a drug, it's a plant

In what state?.. Thou with the knowledge?

anything that has physiological effect when ingested in the body is a drug it doesnā€™t matter what state you are in lol

1 Like

I love just call you backword and be done with it.

Most marijuana is not processed like hard drugs.

Itā€™s merely dried with NO additives.

Your missing the point entirely man, I donā€™t know if your psychotic or just hard headed but its still a drug

OKā€¦ So for USā€¦ Sz people itā€™s a drug and in most cases a bad oneā€¦ OK I GOT YOU SIR. SORRY FOR THE MIX UP.

And Yes! I am psychotic.

So is alcohol for that point. doesnā€™t mean that someone isnā€™t an alcoholicā€¦

2 Likes

Dude manā€¦ That Is zen

Thatā€™s a kinda grey area.

I believe that if isnā€™t too processed maybe itā€™s not too bad.

I mean more than a few of the saints were drunks.

So hashish would be worse than skunk, for itā€™s processed?

maybe you should do a bit of botany then, lol

if you are going to smoke something at least make it look good :wink:

iā€™m just kidding btw i dont think smoking weed is a good thing for us

can be a trigger i think

Alcohol isnā€™t a drug. Itā€™s a thirst quencher.

Just saying that just because a drug is natural, does not make it safe - I agree with you @SzAdmin

3 Likes

Oh Boy its a plant that has a wish to eat you some day by toxifying you to death and using you for its food. there are many of them to be found out thereā€¦boozes is mans way of take toxins and makethem stronger not that the plant is evil or anythingā€¦

Thatā€™s the problem with it, not the plant itself but what people want to classify it as. None of you are really agreeing. By Federal law yes marijuana is a schedule I controlled substance. In the same category as Methamphetamine. What are the differences between Meth and Pot, anyone? Do you think they both deserve the same classification? One grows from the soil, naturally if you will. The other is synthesized in a lab and meth you have to cook it. And there are different cooks with different knowledge of chemistry the better the cook the purer the Meth. It is chemistry, but it is what people do to themselves with it. Meth can have so many impure substances, but can cannabis which is classified in the same category as Meth, have any impurities at all?? Has anyone ever died from a cannabis overdose? Does cannabis cause one to steal from their grandparents just for a ā€œbumpā€. Where cannabis, if you ever smoked well grown herb, is like alleviation of all negative forces in your body. But like Meth also has many different growers of varying skills. So the end product, Meth I wouldnā€™t do it because it contains during the cooking process actual toxic ingredients. Florist is way off by the way, just call yourself a botanist.

Itā€™s a psychoactive. Mild hallucinogenā€¦ thats a drug in my book.

Do I think it should be legal? Yep.

Does it not count as using drugs if you drink poppy tea then?

I have a friend on methadone right now. He got that way drinking ā€œpoppy tea:ā€ but he bought the dried poppies online because they are legal that way. there is a certain process he had to learn not to get poisoned doing itā€¦anyways, he got hooked on the whole plant (poppies) because morphine, heroin, and some other opiates are in the poppiesā€¦he kept o.d.ing. finally he got on methadoneā€¦when he told them how he used the poppies they laughed at him and thought he was lieing. bad deal.

Just because itā€™s a plant and ā€œnaturalā€ doesnā€™t make it any less harmful.
You have to judge it by its effect on people; not where it originates from. Tobacco is a plant too and itā€™s legal killer.
Thereā€™s plenty of things on this planet that are found in nature and are so-called ā€œnaturalā€ that will kill you.
ā€œNaturalā€ does not equal safe.