We’re the lucky ones

I know some people here are really struggling financially and romantically and insanity too. But it’s good we can have the coherence , ability and dignity to keep posting. Some people are hopeless homeless lost schizophrenic. Many of them. I feel For them. What do you think for these people??

9 Likes

Some people choose homelessness. Not because they couldn’t do otherwise, it’s just their way of life. There’s dignity in it.

2 Likes

Some people can’t even see that they’re schizophrenic though. I dunno what they’re doing maybe eating out of garbages for all I know. We are lucky to have insight!

2 Likes

I’d say, we’re lucky if we have people who support us, regardless of insight. Be it yours, or their own.

2 Likes

Insight and support. Fortunate to have those two things, now.

2 Likes

Idk how I feel about that. Luck is just a concept of chaos I feel. My motto with this belief is “I count my blessing but also my hexing” in no way am I or any of us lucky in the sense that we have a very serious disease. But yeah we’re fortunate to have (some) people who didn’t run from us and help us @Jonnybegood

3 Likes

You the one that makes music? Sorry I have a bad memory

Yes that’s me. I’m open to contrary thinking

Sorry if I’m not including everyone.

But I feel pretty lucky today

Thanks @Thaze

2 Likes

The wisdom is real with you @fractaled :laughing:

2 Likes

Idk why’re you’re thanking me but np lmao

1 Like

@Jonnybegood you ever check more of that music out?

1 Like

I ran into a fair amount of homeless people who appeared to have schizophrenia during my time in California.

2 Likes

Souther Cali? Because when I lived there it was more meth heads trying to stab me than shitzos

3 Likes

One of the dudes I gave a cig to offered me some crystal :open_mouth:

That was a hard pass from me! It was northern california, in the bay area.

2 Likes

Got you… I woulda taken it tbh not something I’m proud of but well yaknow. Life. Lol

2 Likes

Even though I’ve been through hell and had some really bad experiences, among the mentally ill I consider myself a lucky one. I’ve met people in the nut house that were a lot worse off than me. I’m not perfect and there are a lot of things i would like to change or improve upon but I am thankful for what I have.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.