We had a snow storm today

It snowed so much that I hardly was able to ride my bicycle. Later after this snow storm had ended I went to ride my bicycle. There was so much snow that cycling was very hard. Well after my over one hour ride I was sweating so much as I had to change all my clothes. Well, winter came.

4 Likes

wow that is impressive that you rode your bike in the snow =O nicely done.

1 Like

Bicycling is also good exercising in winter. Sometimes the bicycle paths can be frozen / icy and so I need to be careful when I cycle.

2 Likes

yea my mum fell on a slippery part on the road and broke her arm.

1 Like

Good on you for continuing to cycle in the winter time. I’m not sure I could do it, but I do go for walks everyday

1 Like

In living in Finland one has to get used to many different weather types. Summer is my favorite because days are long, but I like also riding my bicycle in the snow, well, our winter lasts at least five months. Exercising is good for my health, both mental and physical. When I told one person a couple of years ago that I ride my bicycle also in the winter time, he just mentioned that it is a matter of one’s attitude.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.