We don't have free will

I’ll agree that if you’re suffering from hallucinations 100% of the time as I was there’s very little you can do at all

It also depends on type of belief u r facing and type of schizophrenia u have…

I think others took over my eyes .

They think I have a low iq so it is easy to take over my person iiiiiiiii this iiiiiii that but it ain’t me so it is them in my body living as me.

When I was younger they were malicious and steered me to be and do bad and be a sl##

Only recently I feel my own iiii for first time.

I was not bad to Anders etc the ones steering me wanted some one else to have him and steered me badly .

I did not feel like myself.

Normal people do this cause they think they have a higher iq.

I am spiritual but do not feel my spirit often but love feeling like myself.

I want to feel my Nan’s spirit in my body but I do not.

I feel intense hysterical angry men in me.

My mans spirit.:two_hearts:

We have a soul.

1 Like

I thought about free will verses being a product of conditional response. But then one day I was at the supermarket and I was at the donut area. I sat there and asked myself am I destined to pick the glazed donut or the Boston Creme donut.I stood there for 5 minutes trying to figure out which donut I was destined to pick. Thats when I realized Choice is a factor and shows we are not slaves to conditioned responses. They cover this topic in The second Matrix movie. Choice is a factor of free will.

This debate has been going on since the 1500’s which was the dark ages. There are good arguments for it and against it. I doubt there will ever be a definitive answer but it’s fun to debate.

If i dont have free will then how could i put a gun in my mouth and blow my brain out? :thinking: God gave us free will. Just because jebmay know what we are going to do or intervine at times doesnt mean he planned every move we make.

But maybw we are ill because we broke that path. Idk

I had free will in the past, but It faded out of me. Sz took it away from me. I had a natural mind and flow, which was replaced with a clunky and sceptical mind. I don’t even remember anyone talking about Free Will in the 90’s - propably, because we had a lot less complicated mindset back then.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.