Wash your butt!

Showers and Baths are are good for us, struggle as we do though.

I just took mine! Had been a few days. I encourage you all to bathe however you so choose.

So fresh and So clean!

5 Likes

i just showered earlier!

2 Likes

Yay! Go zombie go!

2 Likes

I need a shower bad. Volunteer work, my health insurance hearings, school, and being sick this whole week has made it hard to keep up with my ADL’s. Hopefully this weekend I can relax, and I will take a long bath tomorrow.

2 Likes

Good luck Air! Wishing you a good scrubby time!

1 Like

Thank you! The person I’m dating should be back early next week and that for sure will give me the motivation to shower lol

2 Likes

my gf got this zesty body wash that has mint in it and I can’t express how good the tingling soap feels all over…it’s like getting one of those Russian twig rakes after jumping in the snow.

3 Likes

That sounds awesome, I’ll have to ask my fiancée if she’s ever tried that

1 Like

My hair is getting long now and it gets greasy after like 2 days so this encourages me to wash

1 Like

I hear that, I’ve got long hair and by day 3-4 it doesn’t look to healthy. It demands pampering.

2 Likes

@anon94176359 I needed a shower this morning to see my pdoc and I instead put on a cap and went like that…felt dirty when I got home and just showered about 3 o’clock…feels so good…

2 Likes

Yeah I have done the cap trick too lol. You are right though - a show wet can feel real good after

1 Like

I showered two days ago, but I need to again, and I especially need to wash my hair. I think that’s been about four days. I’m seeing demons, though, so I don’t want to be trapped in the bathroom for longer than I have to be. Especially not the shower where I have to close the curtain. And I can’t take a bath because I’m out of scrubbing bubbles to clean the tub. And my tub gets gross- my son is in construction carpentry, so you can imagine! Excuses, excuses, right? I plan to get hubby’s help tonight. He can sit in the bathroom with me.

3 Likes

My fiancée does that sometimes with me when I’m having a hard time and need to shower, or we’ll shower together.

Wishing you some relief from the hallucinations!

2 Likes

I took a bath today, it had been 3 days, I was starting to smell. I miss not having my husband to sit with me when I take a bath. I miss a lot of things about him.

6 Likes

I need a shower,

Bad.

I plan on doing it tonight, have set out a clean robe and night clothes in preparation.

Hopefully that’ll be enough motivation to get me in there.

I need a shower, so, so bad.

Also,

I feel like we can’t have this thread without this song:

3 Likes

I’m sorry, @Leaf. That makes me really sad for you. (((((leaf)))))

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.