Warm meal!

was a bit cool in my room. so i had a hot sausage link and chicken nuggets. will savor these warm meals, until it gets too hot to eat them anymore

4 Likes

Do you live in socal??? I know in the summer we usually eat outside. We got a table on the deck. And we have hot meals. But maybe socal it’s even too hot for that…

1 Like

Now I am hungry lol.

In all seriousness though that’s cool that you are always eating good @sirBoring.

1 Like

well i guess i’m eating okay. i wouldn’t say good. lol. though i haven’t ordered fast food in more than a month and i stopped eating candy cereal.

1 Like

We had schnitzel for dinner last night with chips,vegetables and gravy.

It was lovely.

My bf cooked yesterday.
He usually does the deep fried meals as the deep fryer is his n his so familiar with it n good at it.
He makes better chips than most take away shops I’ve been too.

1 Like

Very nice!
Today I went and bought some fried chicken even though I dislike eating meat and some coleslaw/potato salad for dinner.
(I need to start cooking again)

I usually eat 2 to 3 times daily :blush:

Sometimes I get that feeling where I just don’t want to exit my home because my paranoid thoughts take over and so I stay home even though there’s no food to eat…other than oatmeal.

2 Likes

i just had another warm meal. yay!

2 Likes

I am so blessed. I get a good, hot meal for dinner every day where I live.

2 Likes

it’s been so cold here that i’ve been waking up with a stuffy nose. lol. Spring is unpredictable