Schizophrenia.com

What did you have for dinner last night

Me and my neighbor went to the grocery store, we were gonna cook a steak but instead we got half a pound of prosciutto, cheese and crackers and ate that for dinner as a meal :laughing:

all while dining with fine wine and watching the football and basketball games

yesterday was probably the best day of my life

in the morning we went to the store then we came home and just drank wine the rest of the day, ate and watched sports

what a day!

now im going to work today in 4 hours ive had no hangover whatsoever

4 Likes

I made spaghetti for dinner, also made those “Red Lobster” biscuits- yeah yeah from a box, but, they taste just like from that restaurant, oh man-delicious.
Then we had a pomegranate picked from the yard of a neighbor, yes we asked permission and got the ok, thanks nice man!

4 Likes

Nothing, my eating is on and off rarely eat a dinner meal fears over weight and other things

Cheddar Bacon Fries

1 Like

At about 5:00 I had crackers and milk. Then about three hours later I realized I hadn’t taken my med’s. You’re supposed to take Geodon with food, so I ate a hot link sandwich with my med’s. I was uncomfortably full. This morning I wasn’t hungry, but I ate breakfast because of my med’s again.

1 Like

Thai food… from the new place just down the street. Been there a month now… it was pretty good.

I had greek salad and balloon fries. Made a little differently though

I made honey dijon chicken, cooked spinach and asparagus with parmesan cheese. Then ice cream for dessert.

I usually only have the psychic energy to cook on weekends.
Leftovers and wraps, soups rest of week.

lamb chops with sage, sweet potato, and cauliflower.
already I’m stressing what to cook rest of week.

I had soup and a sandwich :smile: Tonight is salmon with potatoes

1 Like

i had a bbq chicken sandwich with some sweet tea…yum

1 Like

Kale soup? :wink:

What type of sandwich?

1 Like

Ham sandwich with letucce and tomatoes. A little mayo.

Actually it was kale soup!!! :smile:

1 Like

Haha :laughing:

Stereotyping ftw :confounded:

1 Like

those fries look so goood!

1 Like

Humble Pie…

1 Like

bean rice, radish rib and mushroom pot, Stir frying celery mince.

1 Like

Sounds good green6. Did you cook it all yourself?

Yes, I cooked it myself. I am a good cook, especially in cooking soups.

Good for you, green. I’m quite a good cook too. Have a nice night/day and thanks for the support you gave me on a thread the other day.

1 Like