Vraylar at 5 months

It’s going really well for the options that are currently available. So well in fact that I am starting to suspect I likely have schizoaffective, because the addition of Vraylar’s mood stabilizing effect has really calmed me down and made a huge difference in my life. I discovered my delusions arise from bad moods. I didn’t realize an antipsych could make such a difference in my level of emotion. It blocks 99.9% of my visuals, haven’t had a tactile in forever. Zero delusions as far as I’m aware. Does it treat lack of emotion, productivity, cognitive issues, memory issues, or any other negative issues? No. It does not. I’ve noticed a sharp reduction in all thought content, good and bad, since starting. I’m essentially a dullard now. But hey. At least I’m not a crazy dullard! The only thing that truly helps me with negatives is my passion projects. Those increase focus, emotion, cognition, and productivity by sheer enjoyment.

9 Likes

Wow that’s great to hear!

1 Like

Finally a good Vraylar review. I’ve been on it for 3+ years I think. Only med that keeps me permanently out of the hospital and even out of outpatient.

2 Likes

Glad to hear vraylar is ok. Used to see the commercial about vraylar.

1 Like

A lot of y’all keep talking about vraylar. Keep us updated.

2 Likes

amuilspride has the same effect.all antisycotics do that.we are greatfull for these meds.they keeps us sane.

2 Likes

im restarting tomorrow

2 Likes

Good to hear. Hugs

Glad to know it’s working for you!

My dr said it’s good for disorganized thinking. Has it helped you bbn in that department?

When you switched AP, did you notice a difference right after the first pill or did it take a few days to get it working?