Visual Hallucinations

I constantly see black dots, black figures, shadows, crawling, running, flying in front of me or in peripheral vision.
I wonder if it’s my eyes that have problem.
When I see people or animals vanishing,
I understand it was a hallucination.
But with black shadows I get scared and can’t really tell if it was a reptile, an insect or a mouse etc

1 Like

Haha that’s an insult. I don’t tell anybody about my symptoms

You will make me leave forum again.

I don’t understand guys. I don’t seek attention.
I almost never tell anybody about my symptoms.
I patiently live with them. Sometimes when it becomes unbearable I talk to you here.

These insults will make me leave forum for good.
I am treatment resistant, it’s not my fault

This was actually my in my implant days. I was genuinely seeing things that I not supposed to see. Can’t release more information for my own safety - in case they decide to try again.

1 Like

Sorry people are being dics to you om. I see black dots too, your not alone

1 Like

Shadows too? You believe it’s your eyes or hallucinations?

1 Like

No, I don’t see shadows sorry. I’m not sure it could be my eyes but Iv noticed I’m psychologically stimulated negatively before seeing this black dot. I bet it’s the same for you. It’s like a sudden increase of stress/negative thoughts brings it out.

I see shadow people and they are scary to me. So you are not alone in this.

1 Like

Thanks, @Raven. When do they appear? All day?

Mainly in day but they are strong at dusk.

1 Like

There is a type of hallucinations that are not caused by psychosis. I have black dots too but was told that it was not because of psychosis but a problem in the optical system or something.

We can’t be sure with schizophrenia.
Now i have a deja vu. I have seen your response again and I have replied the same

Yeah. Schizophrenia is quite mysterious I find.

1 Like

I see shadows and black dots too. Have also seen what seemed to be an hallucination of a small animal scurrying across the street, it was partly translucent. I have also seen an ape like man hovering above the ground making 360 degree circles above it. It was quite strange. The shadows and black dots and other random color anomalous objects are what I experience most.

1 Like

Why the hell is om being attacked?

@Om_Sadasiva I just started having visual hallucinations about three weeks ago after a stressful interaction with a coworker. I see bats out of my peripheral vision. I’m sorry you’re dealing with this, have you talked to your pdoc about it?

Are you going through a stressful period? Mine have lightened up a bit now that I’m a bit less stressed. Still there but not as bad.

1 Like

Well, everything makes me nervous lately

1 Like

I often see shadows in my peripheral vision. Can be quite disconcerting.

I see one shadow like thing. When I’m delusional enough he…it…tells me to do things. But I’d rather not say what that is.