Video Game Thread 5.0

Aziz, do you have a amd or Intel pc? I’m running ryzen 1600af / gtx 1660s.

1 Like

I am running an oced Ryzen 1800X@4.05Ghz and an oced Asus Strix 2080 Ti 2085/16000Mhz at 4K.
I sound too showoff but I love gaming on PC not on consoles.

I am upgrading to Ryzen 4800X or 3800X this year depending if the 4800X is compatible with my X370 motherboard and its price.

1 Like

Nice! I am a big fan of ryzen. I’m pretty sure that 300 series boards support ryzen 3000 with a bios update. There was some controversy about next gen ryzen and compatibility with 400 series boards, so I’m not sure about x370 and ryzen 4000. I was a console gamer for years but once I started pc gaming i prefer it.

1 Like
2 Likes

I used to play online Red Alert 2 not too long ago, the game is free on origin and you get the online mod free. It was too hard for me so I stopped playing. I liked the multiplayer defence vs AI maps. You can play and create custom maps.

https://www.openra.net/

1 Like

https://www.openra.net/about/

I loved Command and Conquer! Remember the Tesla Coils? Human bug zappers :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and the hidden giant Ant level!

3 Likes

Anyone playing valorant? I tried it but it doesn’t support controller. I’m a clumsy fool with keyboard and mouse. Have good memories of command and conquer. Also I think they remastered age of empires on steam.

1 Like

I flashed my graphics card into a higher clocked more expensive one with a higher watt power limit. Now I get 16100pts in 3DMark Time Spy graphics benchmark. Its my highest ever.

2 Likes

Does anyone wanna play WoW

Sorry, I only play fps games. The only strategy games I played and liked are Age of Empire and Civilization.

Just downloading Dragon Age Inquisition goty edition to my steam. Looks like most of the Origin content is now available on steam. I think you still need to have origin installed and logged in and there’s some issues but will see how it goes. Cheap with all the expansions.

2 Likes

Anyone want to play minecraft?

2 Likes

I could try to boot up minecraft and play, but I don’t know much about it since I quit the game back before horses were even in.

I got all my achievements done on Dead Rising 2, ran through Case West with my brother, now we’re both working on Dead Rising 2: Off the Record together.

1 Like

I could help you to get started in the game. The game is exciting right now due to a lot of add ons.

1 Like

I have a sub til july, im on aerie peak but i dont mind starting over. Which side?

I NEED a Switch so I can play Animal Crossing!

1 Like

I have 12 wins in warzone. Im not that good. I just play alot.

Watched a lot of Last of us Part 2. I can’t wait to get it when I get a ps5 early next year/possibly later this year.

Eff the homophobes and red pillers review bombing it, the story is great. Not what I expected, but thats probably why I enjoyed it so much.

I just played Quake Champions on PC for an hour online, its awesome.

2 Likes