Used, chewed up, and spit out

I’m moving at the end of the month. At least I learned how low and rotten some people are and how they don’t have any pride. And then they have the absolute f-ing nerve to set themselves up like they are somehow superior. Sorry, I’m in a bad place in my mind right now. If I scared any of these losers that I live with than that makes me happy.
OK, I’ll be fine now. I got paid today, had a good day at work, looking forward to the weekend. My goal is to get out and either hit an AA meeting or go across the street for coffee. And I’ve been walking a lot lately. I take laps around my complex.
OK, I calmed down. My step-dad is probably right. They think what they’re doing to me is perfectly alright. They don’t know it’s wrong. Please don’t ask me what they did to me.You can’t put daily insanity into words.

Sorry for whatever happened to you. :frowning:

Hopefully the new place you move to will be superior and the people nicer.

1 Like

whoa! well I am glad you’re moving. You are in perpetual hell there it seems like from all your posts about your neighbors…I wish you the best @77nick77

1 Like

Oh Man @77nick77 I’m sorry you have to move… it sounded like you had a nice place except for the neighbors.

I hope you don’t have to move too far away from your job. Where are you moving too?

I’m hoping your new place will be nicer. Good luck and I’m sorry it came to that.

1 Like

I’m still looking.

i think moving is a good idea…a new start.
you are better than these cretins, hold your head up high…be proud of who you are…and not lowering yourself to their level.
take care :alien:

1 Like

good luck on the move nick

1 Like

I don’t know if u live in the city or small town/rural area. The reason i said that is cause i don’t know much about city life. I live in small town/rural area. I can’t speak for everybody else but I’ve been through this too. You have got to look at this as a storm and not all the horror. Like all storms, they pass. It might take years but it will go away. I know i got lucky with my storm cause it was cut short. It lasted for 3-5 years though and almost caused me to get sick. I’ve had a little bit of luck on my side most of the time but u mentioned something about having pride, Just got me thinking that u might b religious. I was at the time of my storm and it helped me get through it but towards the end of it i quit believing in it. U can do what u want with religion but for me, its a hell of a lot more fun sinning and it seems like life got easier when i did this. I think its cause then people feel like your one of them or your in the same boat they’re in. I’m not saying go out and do drugs or any other thing that will worsen the symptoms of schizophrenia, which I’m assuming u have, cause of being here on this site & in this forum. What I’m saying is u might want to quit being high strung or such high morals. I’m not saying let go of all of them. U got to have some but don’t hold on to them so tightly. U need to learn to relax some. Another reason they might b doing this to u, they might think that u are better than them and they’re probably rite. U probably are better than they are. Its them cause they might feel guilty of things they’ve done and think that you are too clean of guilt, so they’re trying to make u feel guilty about something. Remember u have to love yourself before u can love someone else and if u are religious remember that someone up above loves u for who u are and will always forgive u. That’s what helped me

1 Like

Wow, thanks. That’s some of the best advice I’ve gotten in a while. It is rather ludicrous to me that my neighbors set themselves up as being somehow superior after all the low sneaky sh*t they’ve pulled. But yeah, I’ve got to be more human and stop trying to be so perfect, even though I’m a perfectionist. People can relate to meaness, better than someone who is nice all the time no matter how they’re being treated. I will still be kind and nice to people who deserve it. Or to people who earn it. But I’ve hung around with friends enough to know that you’re correct about sinning. And I will still avoid drugs and stealing but it will be a relief to just let my hair down. People like people who are similar to them.