Update--out of inpatient

I’m on risperdal, clozapine, depakote, cymbalta, gabapentin, and inderal. I’m going to eventually just be on 300 mg of clozapine. They diagnosed me with schizophrenia. I was also told my intrusive thoughts are voices. I think I also have minor visual hallucinations. I felt like I was going to die on seroquel or clozapine. Luckily they stopped the seroquel prn. The doctors think I will be be much better on clozapine.

7 Likes

Glad your out and a plan is in place for you getting better.

Welcome back.

1 Like

Glad to see you back. Hope you get better fast enough.

1 Like

Dang that’s a hefty medicine regiment. Good to see you

1 Like

Welcome back! Hope you’re feeling a little better now.

1 Like

I have nothing good to say about seroquel personally. Clozapine is heavy duty, good luck with it and your recovery. I’m glad your plugged into a plan.

1 Like

Good to see you back on here @astefano - good luck with clozapine, its a good med.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I was told to quit my supplements. They can cause delusions and paranoia and who knows what else.

glad you’'re back @astefano hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

You were missed @astefano !
They will probably take off some of it gradually as you’re starting to feel better.

1 Like

Really glad you’re back astefano

1 Like

The inpatient psychiatrist said clozapine will give me back my academic abilities. I hope he is right. They raved clozapine.

Ya like 10 prescriptions total.

We have been waiting for Clozapine for months. Problem is my sisters low white blood cell count. I hear good results decreasing or stopping voices with Clozapine. Good luck and rejoice every good day !