Up early on a saturday

Ive been waking up earlier and earlier. I used to go to bed at 8pm and wake up at 8am. 12 hours lf sleep. Nkw i go to bed at 8pm and wake up at 5am. Still dark out. Im tired but i cant sleep anymore. My mind starts wandering. Anyone else a early riser?

4 Likes

lol, yup, been up since 2am

1 Like

I have always slept long. But I’m the last month I barely sleep at all. It’s strange. I went to bed at 12:30am and woke up at 4:30 am. I know I need sleep so I hope this doesn’t continue on for too long

1 Like

Oh wow. I woke up early but fell back asleep. I have a headache and my throat is sore. So i cant fall back asleep. I had coffee to so im really not going back to bed.

1 Like

Mania? Im not sure. Ive been waking up early this week too. I usually fall asleep around 9. Yesterday i woke up at midnight and thought it was 6am

2 Likes

I wake up a lot in the night, but properly woke up at 5-6ish. I’ve always been an early bird, I love mornings

1 Like

I’ve been getting up by 3 for the last 10 days. Today was my best sleep at 5.5 hours.

Processing a lot of flashback episodes the last two nights. Prior to that it was all psychotic stuff.

The last two nights, my new med is silencing the 3 men who steal my thoughts so its safe to process flashbacks. But I’m exhausted by it

I hope we all get better sleep soon.

1 Like

I love mornings too. My anxiety is at its lowest and i feel normal. The earlier i wake up the sooner anxiety sets in though. Im usually good for the first 2 hours.

2 Likes

Jeeze kitty. Thats intense. Im sorry you are going through that. Ive been waking up with a stuffy nose and cant breath. So i just get up.

1 Like

I’m not overly happy, regular energy, no irritability so I don’t think it’s mania

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.