Unrequited love

Is not painful.That’s the thing. You live and you learn. That’s the thing.

3 Likes

Unrequited love is better than nothing. At least you’d have some inspiration and hope.

5 Likes

Very true. Charla… Thanks for bringing that up.

1 Like

…And…as long as it’s not erotomania. I fell in love with ideals more than people and that really stopped me forming decent relationships with others. Meds really sorted that out for me.

2 Likes

love is painful sometimes, i am not gonna lie, i just thought about it. unrequited love i mean

1 Like

Yeah, I know the feeling and it was mostly my fault. I broke my own heart, really.

i dont know what unrequited means and i m too lazy to google.

but

i think love is crap.

in my entire life i was in love or i liked 4 girls but never managed to express my love for them and i wasnt doing well in life so that prevented me from doing so.

i generally get attracted if the girl is good looking.

the 4th one was the hottest.

and here i am single.

sometimes life sucks

Unrequited I think means unreturned. Like a crush but more because you actually feel like you love this person. But they don’t love you back.

It hurts when that person hurts you a lot.

But then you don’t make the same mistakes again is how I feel.

3 Likes

ok thx

never happened in my case

was always one-sided

This happened to me at my last job. I became obsessed with one girl I worked with. I have her rides to work and we got along so well. I couldn’t help but start to really like her. So I called her and told her but she just said she wants to be friends. I’m not one to talk about my feelings, so this was a big deal for me to call her. First girl I have liked in a while and probably the last for a while. Diagnosed schizophrenic now. Changes the dating game a bit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.