UK members - Have you got an access card?

Have you applied for the access card?
For example, I am going to one of the parks today and whilst I pay for my ticket, my “carer” goes free with me. I just show them the card. Works with concerts too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is it just for music venues?

2 Likes

No all kinds of things, like concerts, theatre, parks , but check before going if they accept it. I’m not sure if I am allowed to post the link here .,…

2 Likes

Its okay. I googled it. Ive never heard of it, is it free or do i have to pay for it

It’s about £15 for three years.

2 Likes

Haha, i just saw it :sweat_smile:

I might get one. Sounds like it can be handy

2 Likes

Also I am hoping to use it at the airport they will help me to skip the queue and get on the plane to settle a bit because I am super anxious.

3 Likes

When are you leaving to the airport?

How many hours is your flight to St. Lucia?

1 Like

Also you can use it at Disneyland Paris to skip queues with your carer.

2 Likes

My flight is approx 8.5 hours. I am going late April :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay. You still have some time.

Do you have a prn? I always take one along when I have to fly in case I get anxious.

1 Like

Yes I requested extra meds and the promethazine for as an when I get anxious… I will be definitely using before I get on the plane! :neutral_face:

1 Like

My support staff has her work ID. we just shows that. I even get into shows in London with a carer going free with her ID. Also I get into the cinema with my friend as he supports me so he gets in for free.

Yeah they also do CEA memberships so careers can go free in cinema. I have one cost about 5 per year.