Not focusing today

I am giving up my unlimited cinema card… i am getting bored of watching so many,…plus it effects me the next day when i cant wake

2 Likes

I haven’t seen many movies in theaters the last 9-10 years. Before that I saw a bunch though.

you dont need an unlimited card trust me a total waste of money

2 Likes

I would like that unlimited card

1 Like

How did you get one that’s unlimited? We had that here with Moviepass but now it’s 3 movies per month and most movies and theaters don’t qualify so it’s no good anymore.

Cineworld do an unlimited card as does Odeon,

2 Likes

That’s really cool that they do that. I miss when Moviepass was unlimited.

It is not cheap something like £200 a year

2 Likes

Moviepass is like $10/ month or sometimes there’s sales for as low as $6/month. But it’s no longer worth it now that you can only see a very limited selection of movies at select theaters on select days.

1 Like

I used to go to the movies a lot. Nowadays i don’t really go much at all. Just not interested in most of what’s being shown.

1 Like

i’d like to see the wreck it ralph film and the grindelwald film but apart from that, i have netflix but i dont use it despite recommendations from friends, i’ve been told the sinner is a good series to do with mental health or something but havent looked :frowning:

@anon80629714 have you heard of a cinema exhibitors card? it get a friend or carer in for free if you are getting benefits you will qualify. x

1 Like

I don’t get benefits :frowning:

oh yeah, forgot you work lol, you must be very high functioning lol

if you have a diagnosis i’d have thought you’d be entitled to a disability benefit though

Even if I worked I could but they don’t feel I’m eligible

have you got a diagnosis though? i’d have thought they’d take that into account :frowning:

Nope they assessed me and decided against

At the time it was sz now bp

did you appeal?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.