Two schizophrenic walk out of a bar

one truns to the other and says , i think i left my purse in the bar, no man your a guy you don’t have a purse , funny i thought i walkin with one.

1 Like

One of them turns to the other and says, “Hey, WTH happened to the S?”

Two schizophrenics walk out of a bar and one of them was @77nick77 and the other was me. So they never went to a bar again because they don’t drink anymore. :tropical_drink:

Two schizophrenics walk out of a bar and one says to the other “I thought YOU paid”

Two schizophrenics walk out of a bar and they couldn’t think of anything funny to say about the experience.

1 Like

Two schizophrenics walk out of a bar and nothing happens because they are on their meds and functional :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Two jalapenos walk into a bar. They are confident because they know how hot they are.

5 Likes

A schizophrenic and a normie walks out of a bar, and the schizophrenic turns to the normie and asks, “did you hear that”. And the normie looks at him with a questioning look. And that folks is how it all started.

4 Likes

A schizophrenic and a normie walk out of a bar. The normie turns to the schizophrenic and says “Oh ■■■■ they must have spiked my drink because I’m having hallucinations. Did they get you too?” And the schizophrenic says “No, I just forgot to take my meds”

That was a bad joke.

I’ll see myself out

4 Likes

Two schizophrenics walk out of a bar and turn to each other and say, “That was fun, lets try it again.”

1 Like

2 schizophrenics walk out of a bar the one says “why did you pay for both of us to get a mixed drink, my pdoc said I can’t have any alcohol at all?” The other one says “Well my pdoc said I could, why can’t you?”

Two schizophrenics walk out of a bar:

Francois: Why didn’t you tell me it was a gay bar?
Sean: Because we’re gay.
Francois: I’m not sure if I like gay bars.
Sean: You’re such an old, ambivalent queen.
Francois: How dare you call me ambivalent !!
Sean: Well, are you?
Francois: Am I ambivalent? Yes and no.

This happens to me all the time when I think about my penis :sob:… I am lesbian deep down inside and have a male voice in my subconcious insteadof a woman

well that must suck for you, sometimes I don’t mind the female voice though…

15 cgaracters1111111111111111111111

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.