Two good days in a row. I'm on a roll

And I’m not talking about sitting on a croissant here people.
Hey, people were great today at work. It was no big mystery. I was friendly and said some funny stuff and people were laughing and being friendly to me. I talked to some officer for a minute. He was a lieutenant or something in the Army Reserve. He seemed like a nice guy. I never thought that emptying wastebaskets would make me so social.

And even better, I think I did a fairly good job today. That’s what is most important. My two co-workers were cracking me up on the inside. They think they’re so cool and they’re acting like I’m some poor innocent sap who doesn’t know what’s going on. It cracked me up on the inside to see them do this. No worries here, they will learn soon. I wasn’t born yesterday, lol. And I’m getting along with my fellow tenants too. It’s amazing to me that I can do this. But people are right, I guess I am a nice guy even though I scare my neighbors now and then. It’s all in good fun. I know what I’m doing. I’m careful to a degree sometimes.

7 Likes

@77nick77 Sounds like you had a really good day. You have a great sense of humor and I’m glad you’re sharing that side of yourself at work.

The croissant is ready to defend itself if you change your mind!

2 Likes

bowling ball???

It’s being positive and looking for good that is making you more relaxed and content with yourself.
Nice going!

1 Like

That’s great Nick :slight_smile: Happy for you

1 Like