Tweaked my leg

Three days ago. I just took a wrong step or turned around the wrong way and hurt my left leg below the knee to the ankle. The first day I thought it was psychological but now I’m in real pain. This is what happens when you get older, a sneeze the wrong way will practically put you in a wheelchair.

6 Likes

You are like the exact same age as my father. I think he is 56. I am not sure. I’m not saying that is a bad thing. My father has rheumatoid arthritis and is on disability pension for it. He does OK though currently.

1 Like

Just around Halloween of last year, I started feeling pain in my back. It started to extend down my left leg too. It was there for about a week or two before I visited a chiropractor and acupuncturist my insurance covers. Saw both of them and it still hurt afterwards. The chiropactor said to go to urgent care. Got 500 mg naproxen twice a day and a muscle relaxer, maximum available dose at night. It helped, but I had to refill it after a month and I had to take it for another month and a half or so before it finally calmed down.
I know what you mean. I have no idea what caused it. But I have noticed that if I twist on the crapper even, I get twinges and pain that can last a few days.

1 Like

How old are you @eighteyedspy23?

No point in living in pain. See a doctor if you can.

2 Likes

I pulled the cartilage between my rib and sternum from coughing, and I’m 23! It’s not limited to age for sure haha

2 Likes

48 years old. 1515

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.