Tummy tea song!

By yours truly!!

You might gather that I like tea lol

4 Likes

Pure genius @Jimbob. I enjoyed that!

1 Like

I like tea too!

1 Like

Yeah it’s great. What pipe have you been using of late?

1 Like

It’s crazy, my GF told me that all she wanted for Christmas was for me to stop smoking. I really don’t want to, but I gave it a tentative shot.
I’ve been on the patch, but haven’t quit. I didn’t put it on the last couple of days and didn’t notice much difference tho.
I don’t think it’s so much the nicotine (most of the tobacco I smoke has very little), it’s just the actual act. Like I said, I really don’t want to quit.
But I’m still running out of tobacco. I’m down to the last jar of what I consider expendable in the case she doesn’t let me buy more.
I have a few bigger jars of the best aromatics plus a bunch of English and other types of blends.
I’ve just been puffing out of two $15 Missouri Meerschaum cobs on my porch, I’ve been saving my briars for when I can open up some windows and enjoy a proper smoke inside. It’s been too cold for that recently.

1 Like

I totally get you on the pleasure from the ritual of smoking a pipe. Plus the measured breaths you take are very relaxing.

But I totally see the benefit of being tobacco free. Is hard though. Maybe you can negotiate like a pipe is allowed on certain days a year like New Years and your birthday?

1 Like

I think I need to stop smoking a pipe everyday and just smoke on special days, like you said. That was my plan anyways, but if she got her way I’d never smoke again lol.

1 Like

Do you need special pipe cleaners for your church warden?

1 Like

Yeah, they are extra long. You have to be careful sliding them in or they catch before they reach the end in the bowl, tho.
If they do catch, I can put the pipe aside for a while and get the shank better later with a shorter pipe cleaner by pulling off the stem.

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m allergic to tea
But I thoroughly enjoyed the song!

2 Likes

That’s enough to make an Englishman faint!

3 Likes

Yes and I love tea too!
It breaks my heart

2 Likes

Nice barritone. Also thanks for reminding me I made some tea and totally forgot about it

2 Likes

Scottish accents are the best. The Scots can be 100 years old but still sound like they are 30 years old. Amazing.

I know this as my Mum is Scottish.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.